Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

Don't bang on about Lister. 

You then go on to talk about Elton John which has nothing to do with football and the clubs been on STV about Elton John and its on airdrie website. I don't believe we need it on every link the money made from Elton John will go into the pockets of the stadium owners not to Airdrie FC.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Cooper81 said:

Don't bang on about Lister.

You then go on to talk about Elton John which has nothing to do with football and the clubs been on STV about Elton John and its on airdrie website. I don't believe we need it on every link the money made from Elton John will go into the pockets of the stadium owners not to Airdrie FC.

Sorry I forgot to put the sarcasm alarm on for my last post, will try to put be more clear next time

Also as far as I am aware the club is going to be gaining from the gig financially

5 hours ago, Airdrie76 said:

Listers game was never about goals. He was absolutely integral to the way the team played though - to the point we were fvcked without him. Russell is a different player. Why are we trying to compare when they're not like for like (not aimed at you btw)?

Yes, you're right about that.  Prunty and Lister made an excellent partnership, and their styles complemented each other very well.  We're set up to attack in a very different way this season, so man-for-man comparisons aren't all that helpful.  I still expect us to score hatfuls more goals this season than last.

ffs can we stop banging on about Lister as it is boring as fcuk

Just noticed on the OF that Elton John is playing at the stadium, can't believe the club isn't making a bigger deal out of it by posting something on the official twitter and FB page about it everyday............

Just as bad as the happy clapping brigade going on about Forfar and cheering on ex players.

TBM-  Trying to have a dig at me. :-)

Your the one that ranted and raved that Liam Coogans was the next best thing.

Your the same person who said McIntosh and Gorman were far better defenders than Crighton and lithgow.

Your the same person who said we should have kept Prunty ( how many goals has he scored for Abroath) zero.

Russel deserves the critism and I am not the only fan on here saying it.

so jog on.

I not say coggan neckst beast thing  I say he betrer than Schidt and we did ofer hym a redickulose conterackt 

I do say mackentoosh and goram beter tan lithgo and cryton

I still think copper18 is mad troll on hear as he has agenda hiding beehind her dumb ecsteeryor.

Hoo arr yoo ya feckin weirdo?

7 hours ago, Cooper81 said:

TBM-  Trying to have a dig at me. :-)

Your the one that ranted and raved that Liam Coogans was the next best thing.

Your the same person who said McIntosh and Gorman were far better defenders than Crighton and lithgow.

Your the same person who said we should have kept Prunty ( how many goals has he scored for Abroath) zero.

Russel deserves the critism and I am not the only fan on here saying it.

so jog on.

Who are your well known flat mates?

Archived