Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're Airdrie fans on the whole for or against going full time?

When it was first announced I think most of us were for it . . . just hoping that we don't end up being the worst full time team in the country, although with our attendances thats kinda how its going to be by the looks of it. 

I fear for Livi. Any chance they would take Hugo and Fitzy too? Buy 2 get 2 free?

Good news for us if Crighton, Lithgow and Watt are the kind of signing Livingston are making.

We should be able to complete with them next season, even if it is with our u16s....

Meh, Lithgow and Crighton both replaceable, problem I am seeing though is that we have 3 1st team squad members signed up and only 14 days till the first day of full time training. Surely you need to have at least a few more signed up at this stage to at least let them get to know one another? Anyway I am sure it is all under control  

Airdrie offering spotty teenagers peanuts contracts full-time is one thing, Livi are bringing in experienced players in addition to what they already have full-time on crowds probably of 8-900, simply not sustainable in anyway as usual.

Archived