Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Andy Ryan any good? I don't know much about him to be honest.

Had a very good second half to the season with us, lots of good attributes that could be turned into a player at a higher level than league 1. Question mark over his discipline though, too many yellow cards.

Had a very good second half to the season with us, lots of good attributes that could be turned into a player at a higher level than league 1. Question mark over his discipline though, too many yellow cards.

4 goals in 5 starts for forfar wasn't bad. Is swankie staying at forfar.

4 goals in 5 starts for forfar wasn't bad. Is swankie staying at forfar.

He had a better record than that I think (certainly more games, off top of my head think it was 9 goals in 16 games).

Swankie is signed for another season (whether that is a good thing is another matter...)

He had a better record than that I think (certainly more games, off top of my head think it was 9 goals in 16 games).

Swankie is signed for another season (whether that is a good thing is another matter...)

Yeah heard swankie was poor for forfar last year but in previous seasons he has been one of your better players.

The noise coming from club appears to suggest close to several signings both external and internal. Let's just wait and see what those look like before going off on one.

The 2 names I have heard would be a decent start.

Hope it's not that useless twat Fitzpatrick.

Hope it's not that useless twat Fitzpatrick.

A bit harsh calling your club Captain a twat ..... Obviously the people who are in charge know more about football than most of the twats in the stand!!

Touchedbymadness. You seem to me to be only happy when your greeting despite your protestations that you support the regime. You should be happy enough that the 2 centre backs are gone but now you're still greeting about Fitzpatrick. 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

Anyway did you not say you were going into hibernation?

A bit harsh calling your club Captain a twat ..... Obviously the people who are in charge know more about football than most of the twats in the stand!!

Hiya Marc, hiya pal.

This is my advice to you El Captiano; do not go on football forums. Nothing to be gained.

Touchedbymadness. You seem to me to be only happy when your greeting despite your protestations that you support the regime. You should be happy enough that the 2 centre backs are gone but now you're still greeting about Fitzpatrick. 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

Anyway did you not say you were going into hibernation?

You love me really eh?

Archived