Airdrieonians Off Season Thread 2016

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LonglivetheKING

can we now end this game of who's who and get back to football ..... Bickering for weeks now over every thing is a buckin joke tbh it's got like a game of cluedo..

Good shout Cooper, Tommy Boy, Diamond65, Diamondatheart

Josh Falkingham been released by Scumfermline today I reckon he's a player who's worth spending a chunk of our playing budget on.

I agree. A whinging, diving wee b*****d of a player but on his day is pretty untouchable.

Think he's out our wage bracket though.

Guest LonglivetheKING

Let's see way happens then comment sensible thing to do children lol 😂😂😂😂

Couldn't have put it any better myself lol 😂😂😂

I know that some people think it's too early to panic but I'm becoming a bit uneasy. What is really annoying me is that we have moved from a club who communicates with it's fans to one who tells them very little. I'm not naive enough to expect details of specific players and negotiations but a general statement that the club are working hard to bring in some experienced players would be welcome ( presuming that is the case).

I know that some people think it's too early to panic but I'm becoming a bit uneasy. What is really annoying me is that we have moved from a club who communicates with it's fans to one who tells them very little. I'm not naive enough to expect details of specific players and negotiations but a general statement that the club are working hard to bring in some experienced players would be welcome ( presuming that is the case).

I think all our business is done to be honest.

That's what worries me. If it's true we have failed in what we set out to do. Given the 3 players who turned us down for Livingston we intended to have more experience than we currently have. I sincerely hope we're both wrong.

I think we're in great shape for 2nd of June.   Think we'll have one or two more of our own signings, then Kingy and big Tam will have 4 loanees in before end of August.   Job done.

We're all panicing just now based on the fact that we have a lot of question marks but the 4 loan signings will be the game changers.

I think we're in great shape for 2nd of June. Think we'll have one or two more of our own signings, then Kingy and big Tam will have 4 loanees in before end of August. Job done.

We're all panicing just now based on the fact that we have a lot of question marks but the 4 loan signings will be the game changers.

Oh you ðŸ˜

That's what worries me. If it's true we have failed in what we set out to do. Given the 3 players who turned us down for Livingston we intended to have more experience than we currently have. I sincerely hope we're both wrong.

Crighton chose livi instead of us because he works for the sfa and we trained in the afternoon which would clash with his sfa work. Lithgow and cadden left basically because livi offered them about £30-£50 more than we did. No need to panic, I'd maybe start to panic if we hadn't made anymore signings by this time next week.

Have faith in the people in charge, Kevin mcbride was on holiday I think the past week or so, that's why there hasn't been any new faces.

Should be a few next week.

Archived