Queen's Park v Cowdenbeath / Cowdenbeath v Queen's Park

Im ashamed of that performance last night. Nish got it from me at the end. As did one or two players. Some of them were a joke last night. Unfit/poor techincal ability/no general footballing play. That team is worse than welshys by a million miles. Nish is a goner even if by some miracle we stay up. 

We were outplayed outfought and looked unfit and incapable of playing a decent footballing game on a big pitch. Donaldson gave one of the worst performances av ever seen. Zubaidi was a joke and looks 1 or 2 stone overweight. Kane when we are 2 nil down with 15 mins to play boots the ball out when we have a throw instead of passing to a team mate. He can f**k off too. NO ONE can defend nish now and if anyone does they are either family or just plain strange.

He wont get sacked obviously but if he doesnt walk when we are relegated on saturday I for one will not attend games any longer as that is the worst ive seen. 

I watched the warm ups last night and it was refreshing to see queens well drilled with good quick passing drills and movements. We had a couple of guys switching the play to each other and a possession game where it looked like we couldnt get any more than 6 passes together. We are amatueurish and finance or no finance there is no excuse for these displays or drubbings we have taken. 

Well done to queens btw who were fantastic and should have won by 4 nil minimum.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im ashamed of that performance last night. Nish got it from me at the end. As did one or two players. Some of them were a joke last night. Unfit/poor techincal ability/no general footballing play. That team is worse than welshys by a million miles. Nish is a goner even if by some miracle we stay up. 

We were outplayed outfought and looked unfit and incapable of playing a decent footballing game on a big pitch. Donaldson gave one of the worst performances av ever seen. Zubaidi was a joke and looks 1 or 2 stone overweight. Kane when we are 2 nil down with 15 mins to play boots the ball out when we have a throw instead of passing to a team mate. He can f**k off too. NO ONE can defend nish now and if anyone does they are either family or just plain strange.

He wont get sacked obviously but if he doesnt walk when we are relegated on saturday I for one will not attend games any longer as that is the worst ive seen. 

I watched the warm ups last night and it was refreshing to see queens well drilled with good quick passing drills and movements. We had a couple of guys switching the play to each other and a possession game where it looked like we couldnt get any more than 6 passes together. We are amatueurish and finance or no finance there is no excuse for these displays or drubbings we have taken. 

Well done to queens btw who were fantastic and should have won by 4 nil minimum.

I agree with all of this. We are where we are and need a fresh start in League 2 and try to rebuild. Hopefully we can as the future of the cub is at stake here.

heard the future of the club is at stake for last 10 years or more. We are always at stake regardless of what league we are in etc etc. It just so happens we are well and truly fucked now if we go down. We will be back to paying 40 a week if that.

Nish got support from a great board and pissed it away on players who are nowhere near good enough and then he doesnt have the ability to mould the team into a winning one or at least a team hard to beat.

The nish appointment was a poor one and the performances and beatings have to be taken into account and those decisions lie at the board of directors hands as they employed him and stuck with him. Brave move by the board to back him but the wrong one end of. 

Disgusted with nish and the players.

#NELLYMELTDOWN....LOL

Most of our players aren't fit to wear a Cowden strip and Nish couldn't manage a troop of Boy Scouts. Sad that it has come to this after a run of great years. Yes, all good things come to an end and footballing fortunes ebb and flow but the last two seasons have been utterly abysmal. I know that most of our fans are thoroughly pissed off and disillusioned right now . It should be an interesting atmosphere amongst our supporters if many choose to attend the home leg.

At least Queens are showing they want it and demonstrate some professionalism. Good luck to them.

heard the future of the club is at stake for last 10 years or more.

Load of Bollocks, you're win over us in the playoffs was meant to guarantee the club for about ten years or other such nonsense.

In the end you'll pay the money you have, you aren't about to go out of business being in the third tier.

Load of Bollocks, you're win over us in the playoffs was meant to guarantee the club for about ten years or other such nonsense.

In the end you'll pay the money you have, you aren't about to go out of business being in the third tier.

I think it's more a question of sustainability , the club has no debt to speak of,but, with falling gates and increasing costs, where do they draw the line.

I think it's more a question of sustainability , the club has no debt to speak of,but, with falling gates and increasing costs, where do they draw the line.

Just wish the Brewsters will accept they are unlikely to get their money back and should cut their losses.

Why would they cut their losses? Who exactly is going to buy them out?

Personally I think Fife Council should intervene in some capacity and recognise Cowdenbeath and the stock cars is a massive asset to the town and should look for developers to buy Central Park and it's surrounding areas with the aim of redevelopment to which will benefit not only the communitys football club but the town as a whole.

Although this was tried a couple of years ago it's just as everyone knows the difficulty of finding a suitable buyer.

Personally I think Fife Council should intervene in some capacity and recognise Cowdenbeath and the stock cars is a massive asset to the town and should look for developers to buy Central Park and it's surrounding areas with the aim of redevelopment to which will benefit not only the communitys football club but the town as a whole.

Although this was tried a couple of years ago it's just as everyone knows the difficulty of finding a suitable buyer.

The Council have no money and don't give a flying funk about Cowdenbeath FC anyway. The Brewsters payed McDougall over £2 million for CP and the football club so unless Donald has a good few quid tucked under his wig we are stuck with the Brewsters. They could put us out of business tomorrow if they wanted to and sell our licence. Meantime they screw us for rent. How will we pay that next season on even smaller crowds?

Anyway, apologies. Club thread for this.

Remember before the New Year derby when Cowden fans thought they had a decent shout at getting into the top four?

Or with three games to go when they thought with a bit of luck they could sneak into the promotion play-offs with a final day win at Stranraer?

Good times. Good fucking times.

That was mostly "big al" I believe 😂 :

"We could realistically be playing in 1 of 3 leagues next year"

Really Al? 🤔

Don't feel quite as bad as last night but still on a downer.

However, if and only if, Cowden can get a quick goal on Saturday, however unlike that may be, we'll be in with a good chance of getting out of the mess we are in.

But please don't let Kane anywhere near the team on Saturday, even if he did score the winner against Brechin. A walking red card always likely to give away a penalty or a free kick in a dangerous position (should have been sent off in the Brechin game) and worst of all he can't pass a ball more than 12inches. Please someone let me know if he's likely to get a game on Saturday it'll save me a lot of time and money.

Really Al? 🤔

Well. Was he not right then? Unless league 2 wasn't one of the three leagues he was talking about. If he meant the Premiership, Series A or the J League then I agree it was poor judgement.

Don't feel quite as bad as last night but still on a downer.

However, if and only if, Cowden can get a quick goal on Saturday, however unlike that may be, we'll be in with a good chance of getting out of the mess we are in.

But please don't let Kane anywhere near the team on Saturday, even if he did score the winner against Brechin. A walking red card always likely to give away a penalty or a free kick in a dangerous position (should have been sent off in the Brechin game) and worst of all he can't pass a ball more than 12inches. Please someone let me know if he's likely to get a game on Saturday it'll save me a lot of time and money.

Should he? I don't remember him being in any danger that match. Maybe I'm just being forgetful.

I'd say Kane is the only player in our team who will put a tackle in and get in about the opposition.  Think on Saturday we'll need somebody like that!

Really Al? 🤔

With 3 games to go we could still go up, down or stick. It's not hard to work out.

No every year we have heard the football club requires people helping out and digging deeper to ensure we are sustainable and competitive at least. So f**k off you little townie p***k.

A townie coming on talking about clubs going out of business oh the irony.

Archived