stewards and security

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a full body search at Cineworld going to see Wreck It Ralph, stripped me, made me squat over a mirror the lot just because I had my own bag of Minstrels in my coat pocket.

I was raging, £14 to watch that shite.

after a heated discussion with stewards on sat we were refused entry into stadium

reason being they wanted to search us couple of us refused

now the question is do stadium stewards or security have the authority to do tap down searches or should it be left to police

police said they could refuse us entry for not allowing search but never stipulated whether search was legal

Its illegal for them to search children so I usually put my hip flask in my sons pocket

Is this a Magee/Dave coaches type conversation?

I've been searched now and again at most grounds in the premiership but Aberdeen happens every time. Must just be their policy in place.

I thought you were able to refuse from a steward but as long as a polis officer searched you instead?

No, not one of mine this time :D

This time...are you admitting to having conversations with yourself on the internet? Seek help.

Going into Firhill you only get a look in your bag if you have one, even then it's hardly extensive.  Last time I was at the Hydro, every single person was patted down before they entered.  Thought that was a bit excessive.

The only ground I've ever been patted down is at Ibrox. Twice in the past couple of seasons when Killie played them they appeared to be searching all of the away support. Not sure if they do this for all away teams or just the notoriously stabby Killie boys.

Archived