Aberdeen signing targets Summer 2016

I agree with that and I would also say the same with Jack although I think he needs to be stripped of captaincy as this has clearly effected his game. 

Jack was great up to the 3-1 at Tynecaslte when he picked up an injury.

I'd be inclined to rest him on Sunday and hope that he's back to his best for next season as we all know how good he is capable of being.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would take Reynolds for Dundee. Seems a decent player when I've seen him. Not sure if he would wanna come here though

Don't think he wants to go back down south after his spell in Sheffield, so if he was to leave Aberdeen I would guess that he'd go to Dundee, Motherwell, or a similar sized club.

Jack was great up to the 3-1 at Tynecaslte when he picked up an injury.

I'd be inclined to rest him on Sunday and hope that he's back to his best for next season as we all know how good he is capable of being.

Aye missing preseason because in Scotland team has not helped Reynolds this season that is for sure. His contract runs out in 2018 so can't see him moving next season to lesser club as we won't be prepared to pay a far chunk of his wages to get him off the books.  

With Jack I don't know I really worry about him as he has been really poor this season since then - maybe the injury hasn't helped as Flood last season was terrible but has done ok this season. 

Although my sources haven't been great in the past I have heard a rumour today that Reynolds could be used in a deal to sign Stewart from Dundee.

Duno? Sounds like Dundee want £400k-£500k

Don't recall Langfield ever getting that treatment.

And Reynolds, Pawlett, and Jack at the top of their game were easily good enough to get a game for Scotland.

First two absolutely not. Both good spl players on their day but that is it.

First two absolutely not. Both good spl players on their day but that is it.

Reynolds would have been a competent Scotland centre half in his best spell with us, he was actually very good.

In reality Pawlett was never fantastic, he had a 2-3 month spell where he was unstoppable and in that time won us our first semi final in god knows how long, won a cup and scored the winner at Celtic Park, in hindsight i think Dons fans were maybe slightly guilty of getting over excited about him.  He is fairly one dimensional and once defenders worked out how he played and how to defend against it he quickly became ineffective.

I'm going to have to plead ignorance on Storey as I haven't seen enough of him.

Scored a few goals near the beginning of the season but tailed off towards the end I think?

Anyone else seen more of him that can comment?

I'm going to have to plead ignorance on Storey as I haven't seen enough of him.

Scored a few goals near the beginning of the season but tailed off towards the end I think?

Anyone else seen more of him that can comment?

He had a quieter middle part of the season but finished with 4 goals in 8 games. Hughes took to playing him as a right midfielder for a while. Bizarre. I think he would be a good partner for Rooney if you guys went two up top or as a second striker just behind him. I really rate him. He has very quick feet and can move the ball quickly onto his stronger foot. Has a good shot on him and is pretty nippy.

On the negative side he often gets caught offside due to poor positioning and anticipation but that can be ironed out over time and he has ridiculous hair.

I'll be #seething if he moves to Aberdeen for all the obvious reasons but mainly because the ICT fans have been told by Hughes that we couldn't make a move for Storey because Swindon had first option on him which would now appear to be total bullshit.

Anyway, here he is scoring against you lot earlier in the season:

Archived