Aberdeen signing targets Summer 2016

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, you've fucked up again.

Two days of calling folk shitebags to get to here : being a shitebag yourself and making fùck ups with every point you attempt to make.

You used to be decent at getting folk too. Shame.

Any actual transfer gossip out there or is this thread just about arguing with a Dundee fan about two no mark players who won't be at Dundee much longer and who won't be going to Aberdeen either?

Paulo Hartley plans to use the Hemmings transfer fee for an audacious bid for '£3m rated' Scott Brown of Celtic...

He can be second choice behind Charlie Adam

What will be happening to goodwillie at Aberdeen? How did he do on his loan spell?

His contract is up at the end of the season, it won't be renewed. He got hardly any game time at county. He scored one goal, which was yesterday.

He will be looking for a club next season.

Any more word on Blair Alston and St Johnstone?

I'd like to see him at Aberdeen.

We've offered him a contract but he's refusing to look or talk about anything until Falkirks seasons finished, so for all we know he has absolutely no interest in joining us.

What's the state of Stevie May's injury? He'd be the player I'd like to come in, provide cover for the front three positions. Proven at this level.

Do you really think he'd come in as 'cover'? Not sure if that's exactly what you meant.

What's the state of Stevie May's injury? He'd be the player I'd like to come in, provide cover for the front three positions. Proven at this level.

I think he is on bigger money than the Dons pay. £8 k a week or some such. A good shout though, he would give different options and massively increase competition for places. 

Not cover as such. What I meant is he can play a number of positions, and with us operating on quite a tight squad flexibility is a good quality to have.

He will be on bigger money down south but he's also not been very good, so he might have to accept a cut.

Will Rogers be back as number 1?

As it stands, yes. Hoping a steady hand comes in - I'd be happy with Jamie MacDonald based on his pure wonderboy antics when playing against us. Saying that there's probably a reason he was released by Hearts and ended up Falkirk and Kilmarnock.

Archived