Sore one

I really wish all the pictures/videos had included the car owner returning back to their car.

Or the woman actually spray painting it.

Klo who took the photos said she saw a woman spray-painting the car. "I have no idea who she was - she was just going crazy. No one tried to stop her. She just left afterwards."

Klo bravely waited until the mentalist was finished before taking any photos at all. I suspect Klo is the mentalist spray painter.

Heard about a revenge attack on a car a long, long time ago where someone poured honey all over the vehicle and then threw some Trill on top. Car was apparently covered in scratches, feathers and bird shyte. Genius revenge tactic.

Why do women think vandalism is acceptable behaviour.

Is it just me or this type of behaviour 1 sided?

Women cheat too and as far as I know I've never read stories of guys attacking their possessions.

Looks more like a viral marketing thing for the particular brand of tacky Range Rover after market modifications. I'd echo KnightswoodBear's assertion that this indeed a load of pish. 

Women cheat too and as far as I know I've never read stories of guys attacking their possessions.

^^^^banana alias found

^^^

Someone shat on his X-Box type post.

Looks more like a viral marketing thing for the particular brand of tacky Range Rover after market modifications. I'd echo KnightswoodBear's assertion that this indeed a load of pish.

Starting price £75k

How hard and expensive would it be to fix the car after that? I'm quite interested to know how one would go about sorting this.

Probably a rub down, wee bit of spit & polish, a hefty amount of elbow grease, but enough of your sock antics....

From some shitey website:

But later on Wednesday evening, Andrew Bloch, managing director of Frank PR, tweeted to say the car was part of a PR stunt to promote Bravo show â€˜Girlfriends Guide To Divorce’.

Archived