Summer Transfer Window

Completely disagree with Raith 1992/1993. The only problem with McCord was his pace, he's a decent footballer and he'll walk that league. He's either at the troll or whooshing everyone

:lol: Despite not picking up a single injury in 2016, only featuring once since new year... And your claiming it was his lack of pace that kept him completely out the picture?

I've already said he'll stroll that league.. What part of my statement do you disagree with?

Baring in mind, everyone knew he didn't have an ounce of pace when he signed including McKinnon, why do you think he never got much game time after October?

Anyway, it doesn't matter now, He's not our problem now, thankfully.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can see McCracken signing for Dumbarton once his contract expires with us. Solid if unspectacular defender.

Well he's old, slow and played for St Johnstone. So aye, he's ticking all our boxes.

Can see McCracken signing for Dumbarton once his contract expires with us. Solid if unspectacular defender.

I must admit, he never impressed me at all over the 2 playoff games, but unfair of me to judge him based on a couple of games. Never particularly stood out against us either, well I never paid much attention to him anyway.

Would be happy with that as long he's usually better than he was over the 2 legs against Hibs.

He looks finished to me. Was supposed to be a backup for us this season but has been flung into the first team with grant being out. My main problem with him is his decision making. Yes hes getting on a bit and the legs have gone a bit but his experience should be able to make up for that somewhat. His silly tackle on Friday and handball in the first leg along with his howler in last seasons cup final would dispute that though.

to fill in a gaps in you Dunfermline signings our current state of play is: 

Signed: Murdoch, Williamson, Talbot, Fordyce, Ben Richards Everton, Martin, Paton, Cardle, Hopkirk, Geggan, Duthie

Left: Orru, McClair, Wallace, Byrne

to fill in a gaps in you Dunfermline signings our current state of play is: 

Signed: Murdoch, Williamson, Talbot, Fordyce, Ben Richards Everton, Martin, Paton, Cardle, Hopkirk, Geggan, Duthie

Left: Orru, McClair, Wallace, Byrne

Cheers, are they all existing players re-signing? 

What are Orru and McClair's first names? 

Shaun Byrne is quite a good player. Is he more of a defensive centre mid or attacking?

He's meant to be attacking , he's extremely comfortable on the ball and a couple of times a season he'll play a beautiful through ball that will leave you wondering why he doesn't do it more often.

He isn't shy of a tackle but in the end he doesn't impose himself on the game nearly enough, he wouldn't get a game for Morton. He needs to play week in week out to turn the potential that he's had for a while into consistency, problem is I'm not what team that would be.

Archived