The Partick Thistle thread

Well done on posting a meme correctly. Now let us all see if you can reply without coming across like an absolute brain donor. I await your reply with baited breath.

Eta. Fixed my misspelling of "donor". Cheers NDD bbz.

Edited by mrcat1990

Well done on posting a meme correctly. Now let us all see if you can reply without coming across like an absolute brain doner. I await your reply with baited breath.

What a diddy? Ammarite?

Well done on posting a meme correctly. Now let us all see if you can reply without coming across like an absolute brain donor. I await your reply with baited breath.

It would seem today's result has affected you somewhat. K. Edited by Benptfc

Does anyone know how long Lindsay misses with his red card? The 1st yellow would've taken him over the suspension threshold meaning he should miss Dundee Utd, does the red on top of that mean he misses Inverness plus Dundee Utd? With it being his 2nd red of the season does he get a further game on top meaning he'd miss Motherwell at home too? Tried looking at the SFA website but I'm still none the wiser.

Should fix the spelling of bated too tbh. ;)

Does anyone know how long Lindsay misses with his red card? The 1st yellow would've taken him over the suspension threshold meaning he should miss Dundee Utd, does the red on top of that mean he misses Inverness plus Dundee Utd?

One match for the red card. Abdul Osman was in a similar scenario when he was sent off against St Johnstone(first yellow brought him to six). Liam's yellow card count remains at 5, one away from a suspension.

With it being his 2nd red of the season does he get a further game on top meaning he'd miss Motherwell at home too? Tried looking at the SFA website but I'm still none the wiser.

Unsure. Simon Ramsden got 2 match ban for his second red last season but Yoann Arquin didn't.

Edited by South Lanarkshire Jag

My generation are going to look back on this era of Thistle and the two players that will be most strongly associated with it will be Kris Doolan and Chris Erskine.

They say so much about what it means to be a Thistle fan and to be part of this Club's project that no one else could really quite manage.

Excellent news, I know it's a bit of a cliche but his game isn't really based on pace or strength so I'm convinced he won't drop off as he gets older and there must be a good chance he plays out his whole senior career with us now.

I was always reasonably confident he'd sign, he could probably have gone to another Prem club for a bit more money but he's got the chance to set all kinds of recent goalscoring records here and he'd be no more likely to get a game anywhere else at this level- and he'll get a testimonial as well.

Cerny and Osman would be next on the wishlist, think we'll struggle there though.