The Partick Thistle thread

Nice.

It's good to see that we're in a place to offer longer contracts even with the threat of relegation there.

Even if it is for two players you suspect at this stage in their careers would prioritise playing for us in the Championship over a mediocre Premier League side like Kilmarnock.

fantastic news on dools feeling a bit better about the start of next season now. Unlike thistle nowadays to be handing out the lengths of contracts theyve handed to dumbaya and dools, a nice change though it would be nice to get a fee for players if they want to leave for a change. The board should be congratulated on a good piece of buisness there im sure there would have been others sniffing about. Now just get osman, cerny, lawless (unlikeky though) and it should make archies job easier next season when a lot of contracts expire at the club

Unsure why folk think Lawless is less likely to sign than Cerny or Osman. Surely he's more likely to stay than those two.

he would have left at the end of last season if it wasnt for the gambling carry on. i speak to someone who knows him or claims he does and he said he wanted to leave when that dutch team put in a bid for him but his missus wasnt haveing it so he definetly away this season

I think it's great we have Erskine and Doolan signed up long term but what about the need we have present moment? I thought we had a couple of players incoming this January?

Still a few days left. Going by his previous January dealings he will pull a couple out of the hat.

he would have left at the end of last season if it wasnt for the gambling carry on. i speak to someone who knows him or claims he does and he said he wanted to leave when that dutch team put in a bid for him but his missus wasnt haveing it so he definetly away this season

Definitely?