The Partick Thistle thread

3 times this season Motherwell have had a crowd of that size vs Aberdeen, Dundee utd , Hearts. If you look at their crowds on their own website it shows vs county 3.5k vs inverness 3.5k vs killie 4k vs partick 3995. So sorry mate your talking pish.

'average'

Brilliant :lol:

Let's be serious here, we've got a reputation as the soundest c***s on this forum to uphold and we can't be having folk wading in starting illiterate crowdwank discussions that we're never going to win when facts are doled out. We need to stamp out people posting absolute shite that can't be backed up, especially all in lower case.

Jagfox's "72 hour sesh" ramblings are exempt as everyone knows he's a good c**t for the most part.

We are going to have to play a fair amount of games in the run in.I hope we can stay,reasonably, clear of injuries.We have such a thin squad,I'd much rather be getting games on every Saturday.

Edited by ALJAGS76

Can anyone tell me the date of your friendly with FC Edmonton in March?

12/03/16 I think.

It's not listed as a fixture for us so I'm guessing it will be against the dev squad.

Edit: We're at home to Celtic that day so it will be the dev squad. I hope no one makes the trip from Canada....

Bump.

The FC Edmonton OS lists the game being on the 13th of March, would this be at Firhill or do the development squad play at another venue?

I'd imagine you'd find out more once we know if Celtic are in the cup final after tomorrow as if they are the first team's game v Celtic that weekend will be postponed.

Development games tend to be at Airdrie. With the pitch at Firhill a bit of a mess I'd be surprised if they were willing to play a friendly on it.

I'd imagine you'd find out more once we know if Celtic are in the cup final after tomorrow as if they are the first team's game v Celtic that weekend will be postponed.

Development games tend to be at Airdrie. With the pitch at Firhill a bit of a mess I'd be surprised if they were willing to play a friendly on it.

Cheers, they are also playing Airdrie on the 15th.

Let's be serious here, we've got a reputation as the soundest c***s on this forum to uphold and we can't be having folk wading in starting illiterate crowdwank discussions that we're never going to win when facts are doled out. We need to stamp out people posting absolute shite that can't be backed up, especially all in lower case.

Jagfox's "72 hour sesh" ramblings are exempt as everyone knows he's a good c**t for the most part.

sound c***s are you having a fucking laugh, out of all the jags fans i know i have never met so many total bellends on the 1 forum. you really need to listen to yourselfs "oh hes not using grammar, oh hes no using capitals. sound c***s dont turn on their own teams fans for pish like grammar thats wee spotty virgins that do shit like that. anyway im off keep being so unlike normal jags fans and picking on your own.

sound c***s are you having a fucking laugh, out of all the jags fans i know i have never met so many total bellends on the 1 forum. you really need to listen to yourselfs "oh hes not using grammar, oh hes no using capitals. sound c***s dont turn on their own teams fans for pish like grammar thats wee spotty virgins that do shit like that. anyway im off keep being so unlike normal jags fans and picking on your own.

What?

Im 6ft2 and 82kilos of pure sex mate. My skin is beautiful and I've probably banged your other half.