The Partick Thistle thread

Not that I think we're in for HIgdon unless Pogba is on his way, but does seems strange he'd be let go if he wasn't able to go *anywhere*, or does the 2 club rule only apply in the UK / UEFA or something like that and he can go abroad (USA?)

Unless it's just so he can sign for Oldham, similar to happened to Maguire today when he was released to sign for his loan club.

Tony Watt has played for 3 clubs this season but there's probably some sort of technicality there because Cardiff had a transfer embargo.

Edit: It's a FIFA rule so I imagine it would apply even outside Europe.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

I'm guessing Nesbitt is tiny based on that picture, that might be an old pic, but I'm fairly sure he'll be more likely to play as a central attacking midfielder than a striker regardless.

Think the most important thing is that today's signings probably mean Welsh is getting bombed. Osman and Bannigan holding, then any 3 from:

Lawless, Amoo, German, Fraser, Elliott, Edwards, Nesbitt as attacking mids

then Doolan, with German and Nesbitt (and Pogba) also able to play up front.

I'm guessing Nesbitt is tiny based on that picture, that might be an old pic, but I'm fairly sure he'll be more likely to play as a central attacking midfielder than a striker regardless.

Think the most important thing is that today's signings probably mean Welsh is getting bombed. Osman and Bannigan holding, then any 3 from:

I don't want to be THAT guy but you're being optimistic!

Que Welsh starting every game now till the end of time.

What about Nisbet?

Despite finding out that his mum cuts his hair I am quite excited by the signing of Nesbitt.

#baller

I would've liked to have got him for a similar 18 month deal that the brought Roberts in on. I would imagine it will take him a few months to get up to the speed of big boys football.