The Partick Thistle thread

f**k off :lol: it’s a true story ! You cant make that shit up. Was hoping someone on here had also witnessed it. Clearly nottt ! 

7 minutes ago, Jag0001 said:

What year was this story? Maybe that will help us tell if it’s BS or not.

I was about 14 so you probably weren’t alive.

12 minutes ago, Acastus said:

^^^ Talking to himself. ^^^ 

Ooft what a bitch you are.

9 minutes ago, Firhill_Basin said:

I remember a couple of years ago the young posso fleeto smashed a st johnstone supporters bus windae after a midweek game and they got stranded there until about 12 o'clock on a tuesday night lol.

All 5 of them ? 

6 hours ago, Thistle4eva said:

Anyone else ever remember that time a Dunfermline fan was leaving firhill and got to just outside the Star and Garter in his car, rolled his window down and shouted “Ya Weegie c***s” .. The guy in the car in front of him stalled and a ”Weegie”ran up and punched him through his rolled down window. I was only young but will never forget it :lol::lol:

This was me and now the night terrors will return

Thanks a lot, c**t

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

This was me and now the night terrors will return

Thanks a lot, c**t

:lol: it happend Honestly!

1 hour ago, Jag0001 said:

6 and a half ( the half person is a neatrul going with his pal).

Stop begging to be liked.

From the minutes of the last PTFC Trust meeting of the season:

2018/19 Kit: this has been chosen as part of ongoing JOMA contract, which limits the scope for the design of the kit. However, there is potential to allow supporters to have a say the season after next (2020-21) to mark the 50th and 100th anniversaries of Thistle’s significant cup wins

FML :green

10 hours ago, Thistle4eva said:

f**k off :lol: it’s a true story ! You cant make that shit up. Was hoping someone on here had also witnessed it. Clearly nottt ! 

I was about 14 so you probably weren’t alive.

Ooft what a bitch you are.

You were watching the Inbetweeners .

Where are visiting fans housed nowadays at Firhill? We used to always be in the stand behind the net but understand that's now used by home fans, last time we were there was for a cup-tie and I believe we were given a section of the Jackie Husband Stand but I attended a few Glasgow Warriors games around the same time so could be getting a bit confused.

Where are visiting fans housed nowadays at Firhill? We used to always be in the stand behind the net but understand that's now used by home fans, last time we were there was for a cup-tie and I believe we were given a section of the Jackie Husband Stand but I attended a few Glasgow Warriors games around the same time so could be getting a bit confused.

Would guess smaller supports will be in a section of the JHS with bigger supports getting the Colin Weir stand.

First few pages of our award winning (TBC) Championship thread have really been great.  

Nice in here.  Kinda feels like moving back in with the parents.  You know that ultimately you've failed, but it's comfortable and there are less bills.