The Partick Thistle thread

6 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Turnbull is 19. Different scenarios but we got our fingers burnt with Lindsay and all I hope is that the club doesnt let it happen with Fitzy. Given that its stated they have knocked back £400,000 from Norwich that seems to be the case!

Marton Lauchlan also suffered a pretty bad injury after his move to St Johnstone, which had quite a detrimental effect on his career

According to Alan Nixon one of the trialists is Luke Wall an attacking midfielder previously at Blackburn Rovers most recently in Non-League football down south.

Partick Thistle are looking to sign strikers Kenny Miller and Isma Goncalves, with both players available on a free transfer.

from Agent Scotland on twitter not sure how reliable that is, obviously we know about KM , but first I have heard of Goncalves coming, was he not decent in a spell with St Mirren 

29 minutes ago, Vinnyjag said:

Partick Thistle are looking to sign strikers Kenny Miller and Isma Goncalves, with both players available on a free transfer.

from Agent Scotland on twitter not sure how reliable that is, obviously we know about KM , but first I have heard of Goncalves coming, was he not decent in a spell with St Mirren 

Unfortunately he's got a worse record than a broken clock with his exclusives.

Isma was last seen at Hearts and still looked decent in spells.

F#$k it I'm all aboard this but he'd want a hefty wage. 

The man is a clown. If it isn’t a pointless statistic about attendances it is a pro-Celtic bit of propaganda.