The Partick Thistle thread

I heard that this new board member jacqui had suggested thistle look into the availability of Leeds forward billy sharp

Hi Billy,

What's your source on this one mate? I haven't heard anything about this one mate.

Quick reminder of Nizzy's summation of Mr Jaggy before he fucks off again for another year at least.

How does Nizzy's shite taste btw? Just thought you'd know going by the amount of times you've licked his arse.

Was the trialist striker your pal Zoko? Thought you would have recognised him.

Not pals with him, m8y.

Is that the boy that thought Aaron Muirhead was one of the best Thistle centre half's of all time? Cretin of the highest order.

Nope, it's not, I probably said he was one of the best CBs I've seen for us after we won the league. Now it looks silly because he didn't take the step up too well but he was excellent and strolled it in SFL1. I wouldn't be handing out insults if I was you either, considering you're an absolute mental case n that.

McMillan was down watching the game with Grant Adam. Doesn't mean much that he was there, he's still pals with the players. I'd imagine he'll sign for DAFC too.

Edited by Reid

Good job he isn't slating Christie Elliot.

Christie Elliot? Where to even begin. It's the old case of his footballing skills are absolutely woeful but apparently that doesn't matter because he 'works his arse off' and 'always gives 100%'.