The Partick Thistle thread

Glad to see the back of that idiot Craigen, absolutely horrid footballer. However Sean Welsh should have been released some time ago. Not only due to the fact he's hardly played in two seasons, but because he's not good enough and his attitude stinks.

And I was voted second worst Thistle poster on P&B? That comment alone should elevate me into third bottom. Edited by Highlandmagyar

And I was voted second worst Thistle poster on P&B? That comment alone should elevate me into third bottom.

I was trying to forget about that...

I see myself as the Kingsley of the Thistle threads...

A ray of sunshine behind an ugly mask 8)

Edited by Callum Booth

By the time I got (for the last 10)

there it was:

Cerny

Wickham Hendry Lindsay McInally

Wilson Docherty Bannigan

McDaid Lawless

Trialist

Welsh didn't seem injured and Stevo played some part too.

Was the trialist striker your pal Zoko? Thought you would have recognised him.

Jordan Mcmillan was at the closed door game the other night.

http://www.dafc.co.uk/image.php?CAT=Partick%20Thistle&d=2015-07-08&SID=15700&z=

Good spot.

The prospect of him playing league 1 is very slim, but would be excellent.

What's the situation with him ATM? Is he still waiting for a hearing? If so when? Is he suspended from playing until then? If so is it suarez style or can he train?

He appealed the club's decision to terminate his contract following the failed drugs test. Whether he won that or not (and it would likely be financial compensation if he did, he's not getting his old job back!), he isn't banned from playing football, so would be free to sign for another club.

(Disclaimer: as far as I can make out)

I've attended a few thistle games in my time my favoured team in the top flight but I'm a Gala Fairydean fan myself as they are my local side. I think thistle will struggle if they don't replace the departing players if they do with a similar level to the departing they could challenge for top of the bottom 6 or possibly bottom of the top 6 any predictions on thistles finishing place for the coming season?

I've attended a few thistle games in my time my favoured team in the top flight but I'm a Gala Fairydean fan myself as they are my local side. I think thistle will struggle if they don't replace the departing players if they do with a similar level to the departing they could challenge for top of the bottom 6 or possibly bottom of the top 6 any predictions on thistles finishing place for the coming season?

Champions league winners.

Is that the boy that thought Aaron Muirhead was one of the best Thistle centre half's of all time? Cretin of the highest order.

Kevin McCann (RB) Livingston - Very solid defensively and likes to get forward whenever possible, can put a good cross into the box and is very composed on the ball. Formerly of Hibs, Morton and ICT (loan)

Steven McDougall (ST/W) Dumbarton - More of an Inside forward, blessed with a lot of ability, very good technically and would be a very useful impact sub. Should be playing for a bigger club than Dumbarton IMO. Previously of Dunfermline and Airdrie.

Burton O'Brien (CM) Livingston- Was MOTM against Thistle at Almondvale recently, lost his pace but still a player with great vision to pick out a pass and experience at a higher level with Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship where he was a first team regular.

Ooft.

Quick reminder of Nizzy's summation of Mr Jaggy before he fucks off again for another year at least.

Mr Jaggy:

Thinks Joel Kasabundi is a good player.

Appeared to favour Graeme Smith over Scott Fox.

When asked which three players he would like to sign from our First Division rivals - any three players - listed Kevin McCann, Steven McDougall and Burton O'Brien.

Wanted Jimmy Calderwood to succeed McNamara.

Claims Stephen O'Donnell is one of the least composed footballers he's ever seen.

Rates Eddie Malone more the Aaron Sinclair.

Knowledgeable. Yes, knowledgeable.