The 3rd Chapter. (Accies 2016/2017 Thread)

Lee Kilday knocked back a 2 year deal with you guys to sign up again at Cappielow.

Saw that, not surprised that we went in for him, he wasn't all awful, and he's sure to have improved during his time at Morton, and we are in great need of a decent full back or two.

As I understand it, he was quite gutted that we let him go, so he might not trust the club, or maybe he still feels sore about it. Also he could simply be enjoying his time at Morton and is comfortable there, and from the article I read, it said he was also your captain, so I'd imagine that played a part as well.

Kilday? Really?

Was pretty awful with us and although I don't doubt he's improved, I can't say I'm particularly impressed with us trying to sign him again. Would rather give someone else a chance from the under 20s.

Agree mate the young lad Reilly who plays full back just signed two year extension so he must be in the plans also

Can we pls have a photo of Canning shaking his own hand?

Pleased to see Redmond signing up for 2 years, hopefully he'll have more luck with his fitness as he's a good wee agile player.

A little bit of kit news for the official Accies twitter...

"1st choice changed; 2nd choice unchanged: changes to sponsors front and back"

"1st choice changes to red from white back"

"All Adidas"

Glad to know it's at least changed, and going by what's said above Adidas will be making our home strip.

Edited by Laid-back Accie

Yeah, we will be in the market for European players anyway, be good to finally see what Chamorro can do for us.

Can't believe Longridge got a 2yr contract. Is it defo as a player and not office work?

Good news on the kit front. Look forward to seeing them all Adidas and I too prefer the red backs to the white one we've had the last 2 seasons.