The 3rd Chapter. (Accies 2016/2017 Thread)

When you actually look at D'Acol's scoring record, it's mad we never gave him a decent run in the team. Give him the support and I think he'd score a shitload for us.

I'd be more convinced of that if he had been banging them in in the development league. But I don't think he has.

Still. We live in hope..

I'd be more convinced of that if he had been banging them in in the development league. But I don't think he has.

Still. We live in hope..

True but the guy has a pedigree of scoring goals, if he's not with us then surely there must be a reason?

Him and Brophy up front could be a formidable combination. Keeping Brophy is hugely important as Patrick has said but I have a horrible feeling he'll be going elsewhere.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

Unless I've missed something D'Acol hasn't re-signed either?

Think we currently (except U-20's or lower) have no strikers signed up for next season.

Well the powers that be have never let us down before so I have every faith in them.

A little bit of kit news for the official Accies twitter...

"1st choice changed; 2nd choice unchanged: changes to sponsors front and back"

"1st choice changes to red from white back"

"All Adidas"

Glad to know it's at least changed, and going by what's said above Adidas will be making our home strip.

All Adidas????

Get fucking in there 💜

• 2 weeks later...

I see Hearts have signed Robbie Muirhead.

Hopefully this ends their reported interest in Brophy, if indeed there ever was.

They have signed a lot of strikers. We have none a bit greedy I think.

But they can keep muirhead.

It's fucking bizarre. Changing the name of a stadium without telling anyone is just such an Accies thing to do.

Also, Oban is in a couple of weeks. We have one goalkeeper, (as far as I'm aware) no strikers under contract and no new kits to go to it with.

It's fucking bizarre. Changing the name of a stadium without telling anyone is just such an Accies thing to do.

Also, Oban is in a couple of weeks. We have one goalkeeper, (as far as I'm aware) no strikers under contract and no new kits to go to it with.

Is it not just the U20's taking part this year?