How gids yer view?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That used to be our view before we moved. Flat was a bit shit and the windows were draughty as f**k but the location was superb. Eventually got sick of the noise and shifted.

Aye but you got to live opposite Ali's Cave, why would anyone want to move! *

*i'm assuming based on the slightly poor quality pic on my phone.

Nobody is exactly 6ft tall. Those that claim to be are always less.

Anyroads, 6ft tall is not very tall.

Peter.

Do they do XL size bins?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1463066325.794515.jpg

That used to be our view before we moved. Flat was a bit shit and the windows were draughty as f**k but the location was superb. Eventually got sick of the noise and shifted.

Did you not have your own swimming pool in that building? I see they are now knocking down the old woolworths end now though.

Bullshit you don't miss Partick! You're never gonnae get Buckfast in the optics in that poofs paradise! *harumph*

You're not wrong, Monster. The bar directly opposite me (halfway down the photo on the left) prides itself on being gay-friendly, and without having been in, I'm pretty sure there's no Buckfast.

This place is a fucking hellhole.

Did you not have your own swimming pool in that building? I see they are now knocking down the old woolworths end now though.

Aye, there was a pool, gym and ping pong table in the basement. Got the use of it about 4 or 5 times before the pool was declared unsafe and closed.

You're not wrong, Monster. The bar directly opposite me (halfway down the photo on the left) prides itself on being gay-friendly, and without having been in, I'm pretty sure there's no Buckfast.

This place is a fucking hellhole.

It's all respectability, women with a mouth full of teeth and champagne cocktails.

#Pray4Duszek

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1463163732.035659.jpg

Someone is getting their Porsche towed away on my street.

Towed because it's the most tasteless abomination from Porsche since the 928 and does more damage to civilians than a Panther let loose on a Belgian village.

ðŸ»

Anyhoo, my view looks towards Broomhill. As I work for Nicola's secret police watching the comings and goings at the ludge around the corner I shall say no more other than that an author called Ardery thinks Merlin was from this part of the republic.

My other pied a terre looks out onto a building site on Reem island.

Archived