Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from being a general embarrassing bellend he managed to attack a Falkirk player who was going to retrieve the ball for a throw in. Even the Killie fans in the east stand were singing "throw him out, throw him out..."

I would not say attack more like not give the ball back and when Baird took the piss out of him he spat the dummy and got himself thrown out.

I would not say attack more like not give the ball back and when Baird took the piss out of him he spat the dummy and got himself thrown out.

This was today? Missed that. This is the guy who made inspiring video clips for the interweb, yes?

Mark kerr is one of the main reasons we only lost five games in forty league games this season

he doesnt do anything. He pretends to marshall the defence without actually tackling. His passing range is awful, doesnt even defend well as youll see from the 3rd goal today where he ran away from his man so he could pretend to defend the 6 yard box hahaha

he doesnt do anything. He pretends to marshall the defence without actually tackling. His passing range is awful, doesnt even defend well as youll see from the 3rd goal today where he ran away from his man so he could pretend to defend the 6 yard box hahaha

and you have watched him all season? totally bossed our diddy league this year.

Guest Back Post Misses

He has had a fine season in the championship. That's what he is now a championship player. Along with 3 or 4 others. Notably Baird, Muirhead and McCracken

and you have watched him all season? totally bossed our diddy league this year.

Think that's the point tbh.

If you want in the big league you need better players than that past it jobber.

He's one of your best players yet he has consistently failed to make the grade at 4 or 5 top flight clubs even in his pomp.

Not good enough I'm afraid. You were warned.

Respect to Falkirk players and fans.

Fans were an absolute credit to their club and gave excellent backing throughout.

Apart, that is, from the fannies down the front who seemed more interested in winding our support up.

Best of luck next season.

Plenty of home fans around me doing the same goading, mostly drunk young men. Alarming for some young children nearby.

Falkirk's luck well and truly ran out against a rank team who couldn't buy a win at home for most of the season.

Baird, Kerr, McCracken, Miller, Muirhead.....plus the likes of James Craigen to come, far too many jobbers there and even Killie are significantly better on paper and it showed today. Falkirk would have gotten ragdolled on a weekly basis with that shower of shite.

I had a decent view of this from behind , the Falkirk players x2 (one ended up having a laugh with him) gave him a mouthful because he had a bit of keepy uppy on his head rather than rush to give them the ball back. He quite rightly in my opinion gave them a bit back , i wouldnt have let a wee runt like Baird speak to me like that either. The stewards then went in to remove him , when he did then blow his top a bit. Why the f**k the stewards felt the need to remove him i dont know , he never done himself any favours once they'd went in for him though

Not much new to offer on the game , Falkirk had a big crowd , well they would do as they thought they just had to turn up to win promotion judging by the walk to the ground, not much out of them after 8 minutes until 4-0 when to their credit almost none had left (if that was my lot most of the stand wouldve long been back in the Howard Arms) unfortunately for them this hype that them Rangers and Hibs have manufactured about the second tier gave them ideas above their station , Miller , McHugh , Kerr etc ? 

Clarke was top entertainment , he kicked every ball and was bursting with passion and enthusiasm , very involved in instructing his players , be interested to see how it goes for him , if he has the talent to match his effort they could do a Leicester next season , Killie looked the part and the distance Boyd covered was indicative of how much they wanted it but really Falkirk were rank rotten. Good Killie turn out and vocal enough even in the Main Stand , hope some of them go back for season tickets next season but i dont pretend to understand the chairman situation there just now

Not quite as enjoyable as last years play off but enjoyable all the same

Think that's the point tbh.

If you want in the big league you need better players than that past it jobber.

He's one of your best players yet he has consistently failed to make the grade at 4 or 5 top flight clubs even in his pomp.

Not good enough I'm afraid. You were warned.

diddy league wages, diiddy league players

Archived