Falkirk vs Kilmarnock, Kilmarnock vs Falkirk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donating to charity is an 'insecurity thing as you were bullied.'

Oh my, Kilmarnock.

Oh my.

We won a match 4-0 a couple of days ago, we're big time and as a result are above donating to charity.

Magic. Tough luck, Falkirk: you must absolutely hate us. Your fans a credit to the club, though. Not sure many supports would have stuck around after an utter pumping the way you did . Best of luck next season.

Magic. Tough luck, Falkirk: you must absolutely hate us. Your fans a credit to the club, though. Not sure many supports would have stuck around after an utter pumping the way you did . Best of luck next season.

yeah, waiting hopefully for the day....

Always forgotten in the Falkirk/Killie saga is the top 6 match at Westfield we lost 2-0.

4 times in 19 years we've played Killie in big matches and won none of them.

We've also failed to score in all 4.

Scot cup final 97 1-0

League cup semi 07 3-0

Top 6 league match 07 2-0

Relegation decider 2010 0-0

What odds on a 4-0 to complete the set?

Called it well done Gaz

My old lecturer from uni (who happens to be a Bairn) and I used to have a joke about this. If I was a Falkirk fan I think I'd probably dislike Killie a fair bit because of the amount of times we've come out on top over them. I know it's going to be a ridiculously competitive league in the Championship next year, but I hope that Peter Houston continues to defy the odds with them and gets them promotion next season. The Bairns outside the turnstiles (and the Hungarian man who managed to get in because someone gave me a spare ticket to give to someone and he was the first guy I saw that needed a Chadwick ticket) were all sound - a great bunch of lads.

Archived