CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Have you actually heard that Linton is away Chris?

Either way, I'd not read anything into whatever formation BF thinks he's going to play. In two years we've generally changed system every few weeks. 

Losing Linton along with Kirkpatrick would be really gutting. Two players a cut above this division, both with the sort of touch and awareness that can transform a decent team into a really good one. The loss of those pair would really put pressure on us to find a 20-goal striker.

Have you actually heard that Linton is away Chris?

Either way, I'd not read anything into whatever formation BF thinks he's going to play. In two years we've generally changed system every few weeks.

I haven't but if what Dean says is accurate about the formation and preferred starters then I'd say it would be likely. Hope we keep him though, definitely.

So Linton's away then.

Is this just speculation or do you know something? No point in saying he's away if you haven't got any evidence that he is going !!

Personally reckon this would be a massive blow, much bigger than losing Kirkpatrick.

Talking to a friend just there. We need a poacher,Simples. Dont know why i thought o this name but.....

Where is Alex Williams, Had his problems (Like us all) but him.or someone like him could be difference between going up to nearly going up....

Mon barry, Check him.out

Edited by shawfield shed boy

Talking to a friend just there. We need a poacher,Simples. Dont know why i thought o this name but.....

Where is Alex Williams, Had his problems (Like us all) but him.or someone like him could be difference between going up to nearly going up....

Mon barry, Check him.out

In the north division juniors in the past 7 years he has scored 13 goals think he might be finished