CLYDE FC season 16/17 Thread

Talking to a friend just there. We need a poacher,Simples. Dont know why i thought o this name but.....

Where is Alex Williams, Had his problems (Like us all) but him.or someone like him could be difference between going up to nearly going up....

Mon barry, Check him.out

He was in the jail recently for drug offences. Got 2 or 3 year a couple of year ago I'm sure.

Just realised the above has already been covered! Had Marc McCusker chucked football?! A loan signing or 2 would be nice, 1 being a striker from championship or SPL team!

Don't know what happened to him shame he was too injury prone to get a decent career he had good potential

Edited by Only one David Marsh

Thommo's retired. Wait, have I just been wooshed?

Anyway Mcniff is an interesting signing. He was pretty impressive at CB alongside Alan Lithgow in our promotion winning team, strong, header everything and fairly decent on the deck for a lower league jobber. He's also capable of a very decent ping from range.

I hope he does well with you lot, a rare success story from our youth academy. You must be fairly close to a full Dumbarton starting 11 now!

PJ can run. That's basically it. Good work rate, very quick (or at least he was) just not actually that great on the ball.

McNiff's a decent steady guy, nothing else. Your other signing from us Matty Flynn came on to some good form last year (voted players player of the year).No bad when he forgets about the dramatics.

Are u no gonna take Jordan Hart too or are u sorted wi goalies ?

Edited by the philosopher

McNiff's a decent steady guy, nothing else. Your other signing from us Matty Flynn came on to some good form last year (voted players player of the year).No bad when he forgets about the dramatics.

Are u no gonna take Jordan Hart too or are u sorted wi goalies ?

Not sure if Hart deal is happening mate. Any good??

It's funny how quick fans of teams that finished below us (Stirling Albion and Arbroath in particular) on here are to put down everything we do, be it sign a player or whatever.

Just you lot concentrate on making up the numbers in this league and not joining the shire in the lowland league of diddies.

Wtf

Is there even ONE example of this from Arbroath fans?