Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

There was an interview with Boyle a few months back and I’m pretty sure he said he had been paid back all his money.

Les doesn’t seem to be in a huge rush to get his back, so I would think any money brought in would be available to help find a replacement BUT finding a replacement keeper at this stage in the window is a tough ask.

Carson not only has the ability he has the understanding with the players in front of him and their confidence.

1 hour ago, thisGRAEME said:

Hendrie loan done, according to various sources.

I've no idea whether he's any good or not, tbh, lets hope he makes the most of his big break.

Was thoroughly average at Accies and most of us were astonished we got £1M for him. 

I assume this striker we were after is unlikely to happen?  I haven't heard any names being linked, and we've got a game in a couple of hours.

If we are to go with the squad we have just now, I'm fairly happy.  When Bowman is back, he'll provide decent back-up as I'm not having Petravicius as a footballer.  I'm not one for the following the 20s too much, what's the story with Semple?  I know he's only 16 but he seems to be very highly rated within the national set-up.  Any chance of being an option should an emergency arise?