For train folk:

Incident created
11/02/2023 04:33
Last updated
11/02/2023 07:56
Route affected

CrossCountry between Newcastle / Edinburgh and Aberdeen

LNER between London Kings Cross / Doncaster and Aberdeen

ScotRail between Edinburgh and Aberdeen / Cowdenbeath / Dundee / Glenrothes with Thornton / Perth

TOC(s) affected
CrossCountry;LNER;ScotRail;
Description

Urgent repairs to the track between Dalmeny and North Queensferry means a reduced service will run. Trains may be cancelled or revised.

Disruption is expected until the end of the day.

Alternative travel advice:

CrossCountry

Tickets will be accepted on LNER services between Edinburgh and Aberdeen.

ScotRail

A heavily reduced service will run.

Train services between Edinburgh and Aberdeen / Dundee / Peth / Cowdenbeath will be suspended.

Edinburgh to Aberdeen services will run as scheduled and will call additional at Inverkeithing, Dalgety Bay, Aberdour, Burntisland, Kinghorn, Kirkcaldy, Markinch, Ladybank & Cupar.

Tickets will be accepted on LNER services between Edinburgh and Aberdeen. Tickets will also be accepted on Stagecoach Buses around the Fife Circle and between Inverkeithing and Dundee.

The following replacement buses have been requested:

• 5 standby buses at Perth.(expected at 10:00)
  • 5 standby buses at Edinburgh.(expected at 10:00)
  • 1 HH Coach at Edinburgh (expected at 10:00).

Check before you travel:
You can check your journey using the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner

Twitter:
If you would like to follow this incident on Twitter, please use #Dalmeny

Compensation:
You may be entitled to compensation if you experience a delay in completing your journey today. Please keep your train ticket and make a note of your journey, as both will be required to support any claim.

If in the event we lose today. I want Hammell gone by Monday.

This is his last chance. Not today and the St Mirren game. 

Lose and that should be that.

Win today and hope that gives us enough of a boost to get a result midweek.

Lose then and he should still walk. 

In summary lose either game and bye bye.

I hope that was easy to follow 😎

3 minutes ago, Swello said:

For train folk:

Incident created
11/02/2023 04:33
Last updated
11/02/2023 07:56
Route affected

CrossCountry between Newcastle / Edinburgh and Aberdeen

LNER between London Kings Cross / Doncaster and Aberdeen

ScotRail between Edinburgh and Aberdeen / Cowdenbeath / Dundee / Glenrothes with Thornton / Perth

TOC(s) affected
CrossCountry;LNER;ScotRail;
Description

Urgent repairs to the track between Dalmeny and North Queensferry means a reduced service will run. Trains may be cancelled or revised.

Disruption is expected until the end of the day.

Alternative travel advice:

CrossCountry

Tickets will be accepted on LNER services between Edinburgh and Aberdeen.

ScotRail

A heavily reduced service will run.

Train services between Edinburgh and Aberdeen / Dundee / Peth / Cowdenbeath will be suspended.

Edinburgh to Aberdeen services will run as scheduled and will call additional at Inverkeithing, Dalgety Bay, Aberdour, Burntisland, Kinghorn, Kirkcaldy, Markinch, Ladybank & Cupar.

Tickets will be accepted on LNER services between Edinburgh and Aberdeen. Tickets will also be accepted on Stagecoach Buses around the Fife Circle and between Inverkeithing and Dundee.

The following replacement buses have been requested:

• 5 standby buses at Perth.(expected at 10:00)
  • 5 standby buses at Edinburgh.(expected at 10:00)
  • 1 HH Coach at Edinburgh (expected at 10:00).

Check before you travel:
You can check your journey using the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner

Twitter:
If you would like to follow this incident on Twitter, please use #Dalmeny

Compensation:
You may be entitled to compensation if you experience a delay in completing your journey today. Please keep your train ticket and make a note of your journey, as both will be required to support any claim.

Saw that. Typical. My train is affected. Just have to hope enough seats available on the services that are running.

8 hours ago, well fan for life said:

Between this, the banner and the hilariously broken squad we've assembled I've never, ever been more convinced we're getting battered tomorrow.

Aye because (better) Motherwell sides through the ages have famously done well in front of large, expectant crowds demanding a performance. :lol:

We're definitely getting battered.

1 hour ago, thisGRAEME said:

I reckon we'll be getting a "get this boy gone" performance today, for what it's worth.

100%. Hammell's not even subtle doubling down and dumping everything on the players while seemingly making sure he was at arms length yesterday pretty much sets this up IMO.

A shame Lasley's not around the club any more to script the "we've let the manager down" statement once they've inevitably been handed their jotters. He was good at that.

Edited by capt_oats

44 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Aye because (better) Motherwell sides through the ages have famously done well in front of large, expectant crowds demanding a performance. :lol:

We're definitely getting battered.

100%. Hammell's not even subtle doubling down and dumping everything on the players while seemingly making sure he was at arms length yesterday pretty much sets this up IMO.

I raised an eyebrow reading his comments but the performance on the pitch will say a lot more than a presser...surely, surely it's the last chance today?

34 minutes ago, ropy said:

St Mirren goalkeeper Trevor Carson reveals his manager Stephen Robinson blocked a potential move to Celtic when the pair were at Motherwell. (Sun)

BBC Gossip using the word reveals to mean rehashes.

Nothing is more pathetic than the OF angle that needs to be worked into any coverage when diddies play either of them. 

4 hours ago, rambunctious said:

Not really sure how or why but I do seem to be expecting an improvement this afternoon. 

For some reason I went into the St. Johnstone game expecting an improvement and a win which is most unlike me. Cue our worst performance of the season. 

Obviously I'm hoping for a win today but I'm not getting my hopes up, particularly as we don't seem to have any fit centre halves.

Hammell deserves his criticism but I'm glad he's putting the boot into the players too. They all need a rocket up their arse.  

As for today, I've got the usual Saturday optimism somehow. I think this time around because the squad has had a full week training together now and both Lamie and McGinn are likely out.

Edited by eliphas

5 hours ago, rambunctious said:

Not really sure how or why but I do seem to be expecting an improvement this afternoon. 

Raith Rovers squad issues steer me in this direction. My opinion on management won’t change unless followed up with a win at home to St Mirren. 
Defeat today and it’s all over for Hammell unfortunately. 

3 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

Striker Esmaël Gonçalves has today joined Raith Rovers on-loan until the end of the season.

The 31-year-old joins the Kirkcaldy side and is available for selection ahead of their Scottish Cup clash with Motherwell this afternoon.

Hmm...

Livi fans say he has been useless all season and the quicker he loses 2 stone the better for him.

11 hours ago, rowsdower said:

The best way to get out of our rut is to tell the players that have got used to losing that they don't give a f**k and don't try, and that it would make the c***s that are calling them shite feel a lot better if they tried harder. Using bedsheets and gaffer tape.

Not quite getting ye here. As far as critical statements go, the banners are as tame as it could possibly get.