Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

40 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Is this a trialist? Doesn't look like any of the B team as far as I can tell20230711_171934.thumb.jpg.11541cfde0007401d51ae87c3bde4254.jpg

Looks like Dundee Utd have deleted the post with this picture. They've reposted the tweet with the other three images that were originally with this one... 

2 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Stupid question but I don't think I saw him play after his debut. Was he just blatantly miles out his depth every other time?

Bizarrely you wouldn't have said so - he either played such brief cameos or in complete disasters where he was hidden among the rest of the shite.

5 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

Think it's safe to assume it wasn't free but cheaper than paying him the full whack.

Very much this. I doubt he would walk away for nada unless he has something lined up. Although I cannot believe him being emptied so promptly from this venture is a particularly strong come and get me message for potential suitors. 

That plus he is not hanging around like a bad smell. A big mistake but many other clubs have made them before us and at a lot more expense.

Was a weird signing anyway as, data wise, he seemed hopeless to me, and presumably that's how he was discovered. 

Unless someone over that way recommended him to Hammell who just took their word for it and pushed the move through.