Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I had a bit of a sense of a European tour yesterday, bumping into pockets of Well fans as I wandered through Elgin, sunshine and shorts at the game (before the rain), the secondary invasion of Aviemore, the bus in the lay-by with claret and amber pissers on the verge.

Roll on Dumfries.

57 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

I hope the socials pick up Miller’s chest control, flick the ball over the defenders head and volley at some point. It was very Turnbull. 

He's going to be better than turnbull in my opinion.

Should we expect any changes to the team tomorrow night? 

i'd like to see the three young boys in from the start again, I reckon Miller is a stick on, i'm not sure if all three will get the nod with the step up in opposition. wouldn't be overly surprised to see Mcginn come in.

5 minutes ago, Neil86 said:

Should we expect any changes to the team tomorrow night? 

i'd like to see the three young boys in from the start again, I reckon Miller is a stick on, i'm not sure if all three will get the nod with the step up in opposition. wouldn't be overly surprised to see Mcginn come in.

According to the Tweet the club just put out Wilson and Efford are "doubts".

But the ‘Well boss admitted he was targeting the right “kind of player” to fit in with his side, and will not make a signing simply to boost his ranks.

He said: “We’ll hopefully get one across the line.

It just gives us another option in one area of the park and another good addition to the group.

I would like to add one or two to wide positions and forward positions, but what I can do will depend on a number of factors.

We’re always working towards having those two options in every area of the pitch.

But they have to be the right character to fit in with the squad and offer us something. We won’t bring in players just for the sake of it.”

Some chat from Kettlewell today. 

Sounds like somebody is coming in shortly. From what’s being said it looks like wing backs and strikers are being targeted.

Which with us trying to sign Furlong and Shields on the verge of being punted, isn’t exactly a huge surprise to be fair.