Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Fletcher short term and a LWB on loan on deadline day and I'd be reasonably content. 

Lamie and likely Efford to be the 2 out. 

In an ideal world Furlong would have been the loan but given Legia Warsaw looks a highly likely destination, hopefully someone with similar attributes can become available at the last minute. 

CB wise its pretty much deal with Mugabi till Butcher is back.

1 minute ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I actually quite like that team but I think Ketts has found Grezza's tombola in a drawer somewhere. 

It is a humbling team selection for Kettlewell.

An admission he got it massively wrong last week. McGinn has to be the first pick in the back 3, pushing him out to wing back was a terrible idea and out to left wing back was madness.

Efford starting when Kettlewell has been trying to push him out the door is another interesting dynamic. Kettlewell said Ferrie was ahead of Efford but when it comes to the crunch he has chosen to eat his words and not start the youngster who quite frankly has looked out his depth.

I thought the "video" of our teamsheet was just gonna be some 3D Graphic thing but just watched it due to the comments and that music is like something out of a movie trailer. idk if I'm going to a new LOtR movie instead of an early season 5th v 6th Cinch match. Also noticed how the academy graduates have a mark beside them to highlight it. Is that a new thing?