Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

What’s the plan Kettlewell? 

On course for 1 point from 18 and 3 howling performances in a row which has seen the decent start to the season completely undone and now in free fall. 

Are we just to stumble along until hopefully Butcher and Biereth are fully fit? Cos I can see a few flaws with that plan. 

1 minute ago, Allroy for Prez said:

On course for 1 point from 18 and 3 howling performances in a row which has seen the decent start to the season completely undone and now in free fall. 

Are we just to stumble along until hopefully Butcher and Biereth are fully fit? Cos I can see a few flaws with that plan. 

Stumble along until hopefully Butcher and Biereth are fully fit.

13 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

As I said in a pre-match post, why not start them? Rather than bring them on when we’re 2-0 down?

2 games in a row we’ve had no urgency. 

I'd have given them 45 and tried to hold on rather than this as well.

I'm not expecting a result from here but this is pretty much the first XI - reaction needed.

Just now, Busta Nut said:

Wilkinson is a useless lump of wid.

Liam Kelly is utter shite anaw.

It's now 4-1 and I don't remember either keeper making a save.

Kelly was blameless for three and beyond pathetic for the fourth. Not the only one mind.

With a probable loss on the plastic on Saturday, it's a six-pointer in Perth.

Right , someone at sky sports is f*cking at it. Just switched my phone back on at work to be told that we're 4 scud down to Aberdeen, now they're telling me Bair has scored assisted by Oli Shaw!! Not falling for that one what's actually happening ? 

2 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

If Motherwell continue this form we're in for an impromptu league reconstruction in April.

If that's the only way we can save Scottish fitba then so be it.

So a relegation dogfight it is then?

Shambolic in every area tonight. Saturdays performance looked semi competent compared to that. Players looked like they’d only just met with every one of them’s form gone off a cliff since the start of the season.

The return of Butcher and Biereth is only going to go so far if the rest of them are to go to shit.