Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Woods wasn't the worst - he suffered badly from the Sieb Hangover. Dykstra made some bombscare mistakes but he was coming to the 18 yard line to collect crosses and trying to batter his own centre halfs - he had a world class moustache. Woods couldn't compete with that (and he wouldn't come as far as the 6 yard line for a cross). 

Samson is the only one that has had me totally raging on a regular basis.

This is the definition of a relegation performance - marginally better of two shite teams, concede a needless one from a corner and fall apart.

For the first time I really get the impression the players are going through the motions waiting for a fresh face...if there's no reaction v Hearts we'll be under huge pressure to take action when there's a window to do so.

I'm still wanting not to sack him but regardless of the result in the 45 to come tonight and Saturday, if there's no plan B, no improvement etc it'll get increasingly hard.

I just don’t understand what has happened to all the players that their form has dropped so dramatically ?

I am sure I was asking similar during the Hammell last days.

I don’t get the impression that Kettlewell would fall out en masse with players. He does not seem the type. But these are the same players that played very well for the 1st 6 or 7 games. 

Either way the players should cop as much flak as the Manager. You would not get that kind of defending in League two. Kelly needs dropped asap. Scotland goalie or not. We need to see if Oxborough is any better. We just need too. SODs is too slow. 

I don’t want Ketts sacked even after tonight but he needs to show that he can turn this around before we get cut adrift at the bottom. That means by mid December. We have Dundee, Ross C, St Johnstone again and St Mirren in a row by mid Dec. Need to ensure we pick up 2-3 wins. Not sure how but that is his job.