Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

36 minutes ago, rowsdower said:

Theo Bair standing there with his second consecutive player of the month bottle of champagne and a couple of glasses, and we're just staring at our phones slavering over our ex.

She was quite good in bed right enough 😉

2 minutes ago, welldaft said:

That would actually make me laugh (at St Mirren)…at least he won’t be anywhere near fit to play against us this weekend. 

Aye, hopefully if he ends up at either of his supposed destinations he (literally) rolls up like the second coming of Ross McCormack. 

4 minutes ago, welldaft said:

That would actually make me laugh (at St Mirren)…at least he won’t be anywhere near fit to play against us this weekend. 

Assuming we don't draw them in a cup and he's only there for 6 months he probably won't feature against us at all. 

Apologies to Ketts if he does have some sort of Top Six masterplan cooking.

If he’s gone to Killie GIRFU St Mirren. Irrational hate for that tribute act now. KvV will take to that pitch at Rugby park like a pigeon to a propeller. Small wins Mon the well. 

2 minutes ago, Ill Ray said:

If he’s gone to Killie GIRFU St Mirren. Irrational hate for that tribute act now. KvV will take to that pitch at Rugby park like a pigeon to a propeller. Small wins Mon the well. 

Overpriced and unfit? On your way to Ayrshire big man!

1 minute ago, Ill Ray said:

Let’s see how this turns out. I’m not convinced that he would have been a success at the “strikers graveyard” in Paisley.

His goal stats across his career are not exceptional. He had one purple patch last season with you guys. 

Perhaps he will repeat that or then again maybe not. Fcuk knows. 

IMG_7375.thumb.jpeg.5811b4b213d6b537c7a62024fc2e2727.jpeg

To go against the grain, if the boy from Sheffield Utd and the boy from Rangers are incoming then I’ll be delighted.

Having two young pacey wing backs flying down each wing should honestly make such a huge difference. If we can also get a half decent striker in then then I’d be happy enough tbh. 

Like signing 3 players to make us a more rounded, well functioning unit is surely a better plan than chucking the lot at a 32 year old journeyman who hasn’t kicked a ball in months? 

EDIT- I reserve the right to retract this if we don’t sign a half decent striker.

Edited by Casagolda