Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I've probably been one of the biggest, moaniest, critical b*****ds as far as Kettlewell and this team are concerned but what a result that is. Manager and team deserves full credit and I'm quite happy to eat a very large slice of humble pie. 

2 hours ago, ropy said:

I’m all about the par.  For me a 3-0 defeat is par for a game at Ibrox.  Anything better and I can live with it.

Better than par again.

47 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Will no doubt end up 2-1 🤷‍♂️

Did not say who too 😂.

Absolutely fantastic. 

Well done the team and more so the Manager. To think some wanted him shunted. He has worked miracles last season and again this season. In the unlikely event we get top 6 he should get a statue. 

Will enjoy tonight big time, tomorrow, the day after, next week. The whole break until the next game.

Happy Jennifer Aniston GIF

YAS. UP THEM.

Scored 2, hit the bar and had another couple of great chances we score another day. Also cleared a couple off the line to be fair. But that was so well deserved. 

Add a million on to your bid the lads from EK 

Have a feeling I might be on this site for the next few hours, with a wee break from Sportscene!!!!

Unbelievable performance from the team and management!!!

COYW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!