Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Posted (edited)

The query about Moses not getting a run is a bit more valid tonight.

Edit to add he came on just after I posted that but thought he'd have got longer...he did clear one off the line at least!

Edited by Handsome_Devil

Just play Davor for f**k sake man.

Midfield is an absolute shambles without him, mainly because he's replaced with Halliday who remains less than impressive.

Know the season is over, but that's a reminder that we have plenty of work to do, after a couple of good results. Not an acceptable result, regardless of the lack of stakes. 

1 minute ago, thisGRAEME said:

Just play Davor for f**k sake man.

Midfield is an absolute shambles without him, mainly because he's replaced with Halliday who remains less than impressive.

He's now behind the sacred Harry Paton as well now.

But aye, Davor, Miller, Spittal should be the three. I bet Paton will start ahead of him on Sunday though.

Seems like we have next years The Josh "deed wage" Morris recipient in Halliday.

Release the GTF tomorrow, keep Ketts away from an iPad and play the kids at the weekend.

Keep:

McGinn safe option.

Miller because he's really good.

Bair because he scores goals

Davor because he keeps Theo's spirits up but maybe not in much of a playing capacity.

Bin:

Everycunt else.

Big brain solution is Halliday to be made club captain immediately. The sacrificial lamb for the cursed armband.

10 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

All on for Sunday with the Saintees equaliser.  I would love to help flush Craig Levein.

Also goodbye positive goal difference.

Basically all of Dingwall (all thirty three of us) would like Motherwell to play like peak Barcelona.  Thanks bye. 

25 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Basically all of Dingwall (all thirty three of us) would like Motherwell to play like peak Barcelona.  Thanks bye. 

I think we'll either not be at the races at all, because they need it and we don't, or we'll administer a total pumping.

You can probably toss a coin.

10 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

I think we'll either not be at the races at all, because they need it and we don't, or we'll administer a total pumping.

You can probably toss a coin.

Marvellous. Judging on last night, basic competence is all anyone asks and very few of us can expect it.  

37 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

I apologise in advance for Liam Kelly dropping another clanger.

We'd still miss.