Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

What's happening with Claret and Amber then?

Signing on.

Kidding aside,with this launch today and some fans getting their season ticket delivered by the players. its been a good week on the fan engagement side of things.

Just going to chuck this one out there: there's a thread on a Wrexham fan site and they seem quite convinced that they're in for Bowman and that he may be signing with them soon.

From the sound of things they've been in for him before he joined us and there's a lot about him moving that would make sense. With us having signed Moult from Wrexham there's obviously a relationship there and while Bowman's struggled up here he's scored a ton of goals at National League level.

19 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Just going to chuck this one out there: there's a thread on a Wrexham fan site and they seem quite convinced that they're in for Bowman and that he may be signing with them soon.

From the sound of things they've been in for him before he joined us and there's a lot about him moving that would make sense. With us having signed Moult from Wrexham there's obviously a relationship there and while Bowman's struggled up here he's scored a ton of goals at National League level.

Seeya. 

I like Bowman, and I really want him to be good, but also, f**k it. If someone want him and frees up a wage, do it.

1 hour ago, thisGRAEME said:

Seeya. 

I like Bowman, and I really want him to be good, but also, f**k it. If someone want him and frees up a wage, do it.

Aye, 3 strikers on the bench against Berwick and he was patched for the boy we publicly announced had been signed for the u20s. If that's not a *hint* I don't know what is.

His record at that level is good enough that you can see why there might actually be genuine interest in him. We've an offer on the table for Moult, whether or not he signs is a different story, it's clear he's still wanted. Fisher is just in the door and Blyth is...well he's Blyth. We clearly need another option and unfortunately for the Geordie Ribery he seems the most likely for us to be able to get off the books.

Listening to Robinson's interview today he wants another striker and another defender. Neither of those will happen unless there's some sort of movement.

Edited by capt_oats