Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

What people aren’t factoring in when talking about punting McGinley is the alleged wages he is on.

If we are relying on that for another player we would be lucky to sign a development squad member as seemingly he is on a very low wage. Which is why it supposedly makes sense to keep him at the club.

A first team squad member on very little pay.

Even if Efford and McGinley don't go out - it's still probably been the most brutally effective response to "clear out the dead wood" that we've ever seen. If they are sitting in the stand, it's not ideal but it's been a good window overall, so I'm not getting bent out of shape about the fact that literally no-one seems to want them.

Edited by Swello

On 28/08/2023 at 22:36, ropy said:

I would just bring in more speedy academy wing backs, they all look great.  Play them all over the park.

Is 2 enough?

I don’t like our signings being previewed days or even hours before being announced.  I much prefer the ‘who the f**k is he?’ phase of a confirmed transaction.

Awwww. I got red dotted for making a comment about Joe. 

To be honest I think I've been no more mean about him than Ketts has, but I wish him the best wherever he ends up (probably on our bench for the foreseeable future), I was really rooting for him when he hit that short-lived purple patch last season

Edited by RostokMcSpoons