Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

7 minutes ago, Quatermass said:

It’s bad when you miss the very start of a game and you are already one down. No idea what has happened.

Me too. Busy farting about on the IPad and see on Sky sports news we are 1 down. Did not even realise the game had kicked off 😡

Ah well the hope that we could defend better lasted less than 2 minutes. 

I have watched since then and the County keeper had a good double save, but our passing is just woeful even when not under any pressure. Keep passing to County players. 

3 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Me too. Busy farting about on the IPad and see on Sky sports news we are 1 down. Did not even realise the game had kicked off 😡

Ah well the hope that we could defend better lasted less than 2 minutes. 

I have watched since then and the County keeper had a good double save, but our passing is just woeful even when not under any pressure. Keep passing to County players. 

Probably should have been even later, really. 

I suspect he will get Saturday at home to St Johnstone. But failure to gain 3 points then should see him gone. Not even a draw would be acceptable if as I suspect we end up losing tonight. 

We have been conceding goals at will. All any of us hoped for or expected is to try and make the team harder to beat or score against. Playing 3 forwards will not genuinely achieve that. But to concede on the 1st corner inside 2 minutes is inexcusable. 

I want him to succeed as I said before but lose tonight and he really should only get this weekend if that to save his job. Lose that game and we will be in the bottom 2 without doubt.