Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

5 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

Bit of an overreaction.

We were never playing brilliantly but took our chances well when they were a clown show playing an insane formation.

You'd have taken being a goal up at the break at the start.

Hopefully it'll be a post I look back on at the end of the game and agree that it was an overreaction.

Should probably have said that its the defence that I dislike more again but seeing as we win and lose as a team I lumped everyone in with them.

You're right I would have taken being a goal up at the break and if I look at it rationally I am quite happy but just this mob really know how to push my buttons.

1 minute ago, weemac said:

Hopefully it'll be a post I look back on at the end of the game and agree that it was an overreaction.

Should probably have said that its the defence that I dislike more again but seeing as we win and lose as a team I lumped everyone in with them.

You're right I would have taken being a goal up at the break and if I look at it rationally I am quite happy but just this mob really know how to push my buttons.

Oh aye, our defence was and is a farce that will probably see us lose this game.

I just think our 'good' start was actually much more due to them than us so a turnaround when they sort it not especially surprising.

1 minute ago, Handsome_Devil said:

Kelly has contrived to be blameless for three goals and still utterly shite, some going.

The team on the whole are pathetic at the moment, Kelly looks nervy as f**k and I can't imagine is having a calming influence on those in front of him.

As soon as they got one, we could all see this coming. 

The team look shellshocked and so do the bench. 

All we are doing is hoofing the ball away and it’s coming back straight away. Absolute panic stations 

That’s a bonkers sub. 

10 minutes ago, MurrayWell said:

Nobody can convince we that Kelly is any good. Fucking brutal.

It's ok. He'll have a spell where he makes a few saves for the TV cameras and everyone will go on about how he's a "good" goalie for this level. Forgetting he is generally shite or at fault for about 10 goals a season. 

2 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

The team look shellshocked and so do the bench. 

All we are doing is hoofing the ball away and it’s coming back straight away. Absolute panic stations 

That’s a bonkers sub. 

Only reason I can think for that sub is to give us a bit more of a threat as opposed to settling for sitting in and hoofing it.

If that makes sense.

Just now, Neil86 said:

Only reason I can think for that sub is to give us a bit more of a threat as opposed to settling for sitting in and hoofing it.

If that makes sense.

It makes sense. It’s still fucking mental that that’s the first change he’s made. 

Add "chucking a 3 goal lead" to the things that this team of utter shitebags have managed to do this season. 

There was a whole debate after the Morton game as to whether Kettlewell should go with a surprising amount of folk still backing him. 

He's literally stood by and watched as we've chucked this tonight. He might b a nice guy and the players might like him but that shouldn't be enough to keep him in a job when, time and again, he's shown nothing beyond plan A.