Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

McGinn and Davor scoring makes it (i think) 20 different goal scorers in all competitions this season. I’ve absolutely nothing to back this up with but that *feels* like it must be considerably more than any other season?! 

How refreshing to get a balanced review on a first class professional performance. If you read some of the Diddies on Steelmen online, the whole team is shite and certain players aren't trying. So to Steelboy, MJC and my wonderful friend Yabbas Turd, GIRUY, stop dissing the team and enjoy the rest of your night. Absolute Bell enders. 

4 minutes ago, Yabba is a Turd said:

How refreshing to get a balanced review on a first class professional performance. If you read some of the Diddies on Steelmen online, the whole team is shite and certain players aren't trying. So to Steelboy, MJC and my wonderful friend Yabbas Turd, GIRUY, stop dissing the team and enjoy the rest of your night. Absolute Bell enders. 

You'd get a more balance, objective view talking about Motherwell with an opposition fan than those you have named 

19 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

A positive goal difference. f**k me where did that come from? 

Karen Olivo Latina GIFIn this season of all seasons. Somewhat bizarre but most welcome. 

1 minute ago, Allroy for Prez said:

Such a weird season. Didn’t win for 18 games at one point but now statistically/historically absolutely where we would expect to be.

We flourish above 18 degrees celsius

11 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

All the talk of losing KVV's goals we have scored more than we did in the last campaign.

It's funny we did that bit about replacing him in the aggregate for months then did exactly that.

57 minutes ago, ropy said:

Redemption for the previous Dingwall visit.  Lots of calls for his head that night but was that the only stinker of the season? 

If it was the only stinker we wouldn't be bottom 6.

We rescued a lot of draws from bad performances. Particularly against St Johnstone. Biereth last minnute equaliser was huge because we had been completely shite but we stopped them getting the win.