Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Away from the investment chat here, I may be wrong but I'm sure I clocked someone else wearing #26, Ross Tierney's number, with nae sign of him in the content either.

Is Callachan an upgrade on him? You'd have to say yes. Perhaps he's the one on the way out, which wouldn't be a surprise. I'd hope we'd keep Slattery, but if we don't we'll need another midfielder in there of similar quality. 

As I said before, never been a huge fan of Callachan, but another leader by the looks of things who might add a bit of bite. He's here now, so I'll back him. 

I heard a rumour today we have signed someone who will really be divisive with the fans and not go down well at all. I have no idea who it is and I have no idea if the person who told me are creditable source so take it with a huge pinch of salt. 🤷‍♂️ Apologies, I know it's not really saying a lot.

Edited by Well Well

8 minutes ago, Well Well said:

I heard a rumour today we have signed someone who will really be divisive with the fans and not go down well at all. I have no idea who it is and I have no idea if the person who told me are creditable source so take it with a huge pinch of salt. 🤷‍♂️ Apologies, I know it's not really saying a lot.

I can't think of anyone in this category other than a returning shite player.

Has there been anyone particularly divisive at Rangers/Celtic/Hamilton/Airdrie who is still playing? We already have Halliday

3 minutes ago, rowsdower said:

Thinking of who would be the most unpopular (and relatively realistic) signings we could make:

Oli Shaw, Declan G, Charles Dunne, Liam Kelly....

No way Oli Shaw divides the fan base 

2 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

At least it would hopefully deter big Chilli from maiming our most dangerous players.

No guarantee though 

34 minutes ago, standupforthemotherwell said:

Tony Watt

That was the name that sprang to mind - but he's contracted at Utd so surely not.

3 hours ago, Wellfans68 said:

You're not going to fit in with EB vision if you dont recognise the "CoPilot" mentioned is the AI from Microsoft lol

I think there may be other reasons I may be persona non grata .....

2 hours ago, Well Well said:

Erik Barmack ?