Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

34 minutes ago, rowsdower said:

Good call. Have we signed anyone?

I mean - I genuinely missed that we'd signed Zach Robinson until I saw highlights of him scoring against that Dutch pub team.

1 hour ago, Swello said:

See if we've all voted - does that mean that we can talk about....fitba for the next couple of weeks??

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611qljf252fyxr8xp68zw

I haven’t voted yet, been waiting to see which way the big beasts on SOL swing before casting my own vote. 

So far, grizzlyg has cracked some shite jokes, and wellgirl has shared the joyous news that her mum’s email arrived this morning. No voting advice from either of them yet, sorry to report. 

18 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Think we're in for an anxious 2 weeks.

Aye. I appreciate the need for two weeks but frankly I wish it was over tonight.

It's also a shame there isn't a running score given by the polling company, I can't imagine the nerves of the six having done all this and having to wait two bloody weeks. Mind you, they're probably too busy to be worried.

35 minutes ago, BabyReindeer said:

I haven’t voted yet, been waiting to see which way the big beasts on SOL swing before casting my own vote. 

So far, grizzlyg has cracked some shite jokes, and wellgirl has shared the joyous news that her mum’s email arrived this morning. No voting advice from either of them yet, sorry to report. 

Fair enough, it's your democratic vote. I'm almost certain that folks here know which way I would vote, if I had one.

However, I'm absolutely certain that Weeyin is still being an annoying pedant who posts absolute shite frequently.....

Not trying to piss on anyone’s chips but there is a lot of echo chamber/ confirmation bias on this thread concerning the vote. 

The independence and Brexit referendums are still fresh in my mind, I never came across a single person in my peer group who wasn’t going to vote Yes or Remain and in both instances I was shocked to find I was on the losing side both times. 

4 hours ago, Vietnam91 said:

I trust the irony of the Barmack’s holding the majority of shares in Wild Sheep Sports and retaining the casting vote within their own company has not been overlooked by the club board.

That's a statement, not a question, you cheeky scamp.

b25lY21zOjlhOGMyYmE2LTNkYzYtNDFkNi1iNzc3LWUyOTA4ZTc0OWJmZjoxMDNmM2RmOS1mMWJiLTQ2Y2ItYjdlZi0yZmZiYmRhMmNiYzY=.jpg

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Stevie Kirk said:

Not trying to piss on anyone’s chips but there is a lot of echo chamber/ confirmation bias on this thread concerning the vote. 

The independence and Brexit referendums are still fresh in my mind, I never came across a single person in my peer group who wasn’t going to vote Yes or Remain and in both instances I was shocked to find I was on the losing side both times. 

Yeah, this will be a lot closer than most folk would like.

Edited by rowsdower

Posted (edited)

You must be in ma group chat. £1.5M* I saw.

Who are eye?

*Obviously that figure could be bullshit

Edited by Busta Nut

24 minutes ago, Dan Electro said:

Fair enough, it's your democratic vote. I'm almost certain that folks here know which way I would vote, if I had one.

However, I'm absolutely certain that Weeyin is still being an annoying pedant who posts absolute shite frequently.....

I am of course pulling your plonker. It’s a massive NO from me, vote was cast within 2 minutes of the email arriving. 

Weeyin is far from the worst imho. 

8 minutes ago, eliphas said:

Rumours seem to be circulating that Auxerre have had a bid accepted for The Bair. Jimmy Scott type fee.

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

You must be in ma group chat. £1.5M I saw.

Who are eye?

Genuinely curious to see how the club handle the comms on that.

Selling him for a fee close to the figure McMahon's advocating handing over half the club for?

Made up for the big man if he gets that move though. Some boi.

1 minute ago, capt_oats said:

Genuinely curious to see how the club handle the comms on that.

Selling him for a fee close to the figure McMahon's advocating handing over half the club for?

Made up for the big man if he gets that move though. Some boi.

As I said I threw that at Feeley but all he did was talk about "what if they got injured".

Be fun too see as you said though.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

As I said I threw that at Feeley but all he did was talk about "what if they got injured".

Be fun too see as you said though.

I mean clearly it will be an "undisclosed fee" officially - that's fine but the number will be out there.

I know McMahon is purposely avoiding any sort of scrutiny outside of his rage posts on the website but if this goes through it entirely backs up the WS point about his inadequate valuation of the club.

Edited by capt_oats

Voted reject. Wild Sheep Sports can take their proposal and shove it. This was always going to be my responce.