Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Looks like there were 5 sections available initially. 2 in South Stand and 3 in East stand inc G5 - Singing section. 

From those images it would look as if we have sold approx 4000 tickets which is none too shabby on Day 1. I know at least a dozen or so fans still to buy inc myself. But I don’t want to sit in G5 nor the South stand and since there are limited options at the moment I will wait until they open other sections in the East stand.

6 hours ago, AnderooMFC said:

Just got my tickets there :) Soooo much easier than their info made out. I thought you'd have to create an account for each person but thankfully not - just reassign the juvenile ticket to the childs account and we're good. Bit further back than I was hoping but actually the same row as the last zombie semi - hopefully a good omen. Anyway, if true then that amount of tickets sold in <24hrs is mental. 

Interestingly, those ones at the front of G5 it says "Your account does not have the correct permissions to purchase these seats." Does Block E have their accounts marked?

I took it as G5 is the singing section and I haven't signed up for that (or they've decided I'm too old 😄).

24 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

That will do wonders for his confidence but it seems strange given his lack of fitness and game time. The travelling won't help him either.

Aye, as happy as I am for him, settling into regular football and a couple of goals here would probably have been the preferred option to him jetting off all over the world.

2 hours ago, Phillips455 said:

Sadly couldn't afford to get a season ticket this season (and reducing the number of away games I can go to).

Hopefully there will still be tickets for the public sale as u doubt we would get the 10,000 max (I think) but it's great to hear we are taking a very healthy support to the semis.

Any motherwell supporter that wants a ticket for this will get it - I wouldn't be concerned if I was you..

17 minutes ago, Cedrics Mighty Well Army said:

Love the new stuff that keeps appearing in The 'Well Shop.

My human bought a fleece blanket hoodie and it fits him perfectly.

Fair play for carrying on this bit for this length of time, but it remains utterly f**king bizarre to me.

Just now, Swello said:

Any motherwell supporter that wants a ticket for this will get it - I wouldn't be concerned if I was you..

Mate, can't you let us have a #TicketScramble just this once!?

52 minutes ago, Desp said:

Mate, can't you let us have a #TicketScramble just this once!?

Sorry - meant to say: Every season ticket holder is taking their full allocation and handing them straight to h*n mates - everyone better get down to the ticket office at 5am on Tuesday. Worse than Sligo away.

From BBC:

The SPFL says it distributed £37.9m to clubs in its latest accounting period, an increase of 6%.

The league body's figures show a similar percentage increase in turnover to a new high of £44.3m.

A new broadcasting deal with Sky and "other domestic and overseas broadcasting agreements" contributed to revenue.

Additionally, net gate receipts of £2.1m went to last season's Premier Sports Cup semi-finalists Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibernian and Rangers, who won the tournament.

So we're looking at £550k from ticketing alone.

Edited by Vietnam91

44 minutes ago, Vietnam91 said:

From BBC:

The SPFL says it distributed £37.9m to clubs in its latest accounting period, an increase of 6%.

The league body's figures show a similar percentage increase in turnover to a new high of £44.3m.

A new broadcasting deal with Sky and "other domestic and overseas broadcasting agreements" contributed to revenue.

Additionally, net gate receipts of £2.1m went to last season's Premier Sports Cup semi-finalists Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibernian and Rangers, who won the tournament.

So we're looking at £550k from ticketing alone.

That £2.1M is for semis and final so 3 games. More likely £350k if we don’t make the final.