Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

Had a look to see where Bevis ended up. Anorthosis Famagusta (for anyone interested) where he plays alongside Kaiyne Woolery and Grzegorz Krychowiak (who used to be a beast on FM back in the day). 

1 hour ago, supermarv said:

Hopefully we get to see big Phil back in January im sure that will be the plan anyway as I did quite like the look of him.

I hope he does well enough it's a consideration but with our current cast of thousands, he'll need to go some to justify it unless there's unexpected exits.

17 hours ago, Desp said:

Like actually XXL/XXXL or Macron XXL/XXXL because those are wildly different things?

I might have a peek though.  Just in case I put a bit of weight on in the future... 👀

The non Macron stuff seemed to be XXL and in true Macron sizing the macron ones were XXX. 

21 hours ago, MP_MFC said:

Sorry to divert the thread away from famous five a side encounters but for any gentlemen of the XXL or XXXL body type, the British heart foundation shop across from the TSB in Motherwell has got a load of strips for sale - reckon maybe about 10 including the away untouchables effort from the admin season and the Canterbury efforts as well as some bukta and macron ones. 

If anyone is looking to add to their collection, they’re 15/20 quid

Much obliged - new duds sorted for my first Hampden day

PXL_20241012_112048257_MP.thumb.jpg.e8e0792bff5ad374a6a7f4c2f10b1996.jpg

Still a fair few tops left!

5 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

Had a look to see where Bevis ended up. Anorthosis Famagusta (for anyone interested) where he plays alongside Kaiyne Woolery and Grzegorz Krychowiak (who used to be a beast on FM back in the day). 

He was a great player, Think he wasted a decent part of his career taking a big payday in PSGs squad.

I watched bits of Lennon Miller in the U21 game yesterday, given he still qualifies for the U19s I think he is in the right place for now.  Talk of the full squad is premature.  Let the boy grow at a pace that suits him.  He will make the full squad some day.