Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I don’t think Davor did much wrong on Saturday to be honest. I thought Halliday had a stinker first half and then second half was “charge of the light brigade” where we bypassed the midfield altogether.

However I would defo take Ally Gorrin in a heartbeat if he was fit. He was a free agent in the summer there’s no info online as to where he ended up . He loved cementing folk at the Hunter.

49 minutes ago, Cedrics Mighty Well Army said:

It's starting to look like the S-F is the make or break for Clement.

Don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Definitely a good thing, I'll be quite annoyed if they do badly enough in the next three to sack him before.

Yes - a wee Rangers mini-crisis is good - and kind of mirrors the state they were in with that Portuguese diddy they had in charge the last time (although our current team isn't comparable to peak-Robinson obviously)

We are likely going to sell Miller with a year left on his deal, so I do get us doing everything we can to maximise the value of his sale. I thought the narrative surrounding him being a first pick before he turned 17, playing so many games etc along with the fact that he is technically so good, may have been enough to let him flourish in his natural role.

Funnily enough, I do feel like 2024/25 Lennon Miller could do with 2023/24 Lennon Miller picking him out with a pass.

17 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Cannot believe we were below St Mirren.

I mean it's said for ICT etc., but anyone any idea where he gets that table that shows you how it looked on a certain date?

30 minutes ago, Vietnam91 said:

You can do it on transfermarkt.

They do it by matchday but it goes all freaky if games are postponed because they don't change the matchday.

So like say game 11 gets postponed and becomes game 16, they'll still register it as game 11.

FWIW - https://www.fitbastats.com/motherwell/comphist_tables_onday.php

OK, I guess they may have changed it because I'm sure I did a date from and to only in the last couple of months and it popped out. Can't remember the post I used it for however.

EDIT: @RandomGuy. looks more likely it was this but I would have put my house on transfermarkt.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/scottish-premiership/league-table/2023-2024/date/20231111

In other news, see that Las is lining up Robinson for an extended contract into 2027? I thought he was entering his "I'm outta ideas" phase.

Edited by Vietnam91