Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

30 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

giphy.gif

Genuinely not sure if I've been whooshed here but it's surely Scott Fox...

Is he not wearing the blue away top? Why would a goalkeeper be wearing that in an unveiling photo? 

20 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Scenes when it's just Tait signing a new contract :lol:

I did think it was him at first, but doesnt Tait have sleeve tattoos on both arms? Rules him out if so. 

2 minutes ago, Desp said:

Is he not wearing the blue away top? Why would a goalkeeper be wearing that in an unveiling photo? 

We've not "launched" the goalie jerseys yet AFAIK. Perhaps we haven't taken delivery of them?

I'd have thought that may be more likely than us re-signing Tait like.

Edited by capt_oats

1 minute ago, Desp said:

I did think it was him at first, but doesnt Tait have sleeve tattoos on both arms? Rules him out if so. 

Was my thinking with it not being Tait but it’s more he’s laughing all the time, nice wee baldy patch and funny ears. With it being slightly blurry it may be hard to see the tattoos. Can equally see why folk think it’ll be scott fox though.

1 hour ago, supermarv said:

Da Seems like another imminent signing, as from twitter it’s been taken today. Definitely doesn’t look like O’Hara so not him yet, to me it actually looks more like Tait from a distance but probably not.

Looking forward to all our new signings this summer being outed via low resolution creepshots :)

Spoiler

FWIW, I think that is Scott Fox

Seen someone mention Nathan McGinley from Forest Green a left back. Certainly fits the bill of what he looks like, however bit sceptical as to why we are signing a left back, with Carroll already there, Lamie capable, Dunne capable and I’m sure Robbo son can also play there.

I was talking to an old work colleague of mine this afternoon. Funnily enough, he now works for Hibernian Football Club Club. Conversation moved onto a lad from Oldham (forward player) who Hibs and Motherwell are interested in bringing in. Offers from both in, and up to the player now. 

Has yer Hibs correspondent mentioned anything to you @supermarv

10 minutes ago, Desp said:

I was talking to an old work colleague of mine this afternoon. Funnily enough, he now works for Hibernian Football Club Club. Conversation moved onto a lad from Oldham (forward player) who Hibs and Motherwell are interested in bringing in. Offers from both in, and up to the player now. 

Has yer Hibs correspondent mentioned anything to you @supermarv

It is Harry Robinson.

Think we have the inside track on that one.

14 minutes ago, supermarv said:

No longer speak to them if it’s of any interest. 

Sorry to hear that. I hope your relationship didn't break down because you leaked all of Hibs' deadline day transfers on a football forum in January 2019. 

Wouldn’t have imagined that the biggest shock of 2020 would be that #ITKMarv is actually the secret alias of Chris Humphrey. The ITK Civil War on steelmen has also been a recent highlight.

Just now, CSmith said:

Wouldn’t have imagined that the biggest shock of 2020 would be that #ITKMarv is actually the secret alias of Chris Humphrey. The ITK Civil War on steelmen has also been a recent highlight.

Hahaha aye that ITKoff on Steelmen was quality. Was pissing myself at it last night.