Brendan Rodgers welcome thread

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superb appointment that it really is. Rodgers had Liverpool playing an exceptional style of football and took them to the brink of winning the league. Wonder what he'll make of Dingwall

He's from Carnlough. Dingwall would be a distinct step up, imho.

Celtic fans crawling out from their rocks because they have a new manager :lol:

Lifes losers.

Coming from the guy who slagged off the disabled, blamed someone else then deleted the post, who's the loser ?

I am well happy we have Rodgers, he almost won the league with Liverpool and with DD giving him a reported £15 mill we are going to win the league for many many years to come.

Having billionaires on the board means it is very unlikely we will ever go bust, so GIRFUY :lol:

Perhaps, yet Scotland's shame only got themselves banned for a year after rioting at a euro final. And didn't kill anycunt.

Liverpools shame is a great deal more than that.

In his place? Most anybody. For his salary you could have got just as good for half the amount.

Maybe I'll be wrong, but it is a 'cosy' appointment , suited for the 'Neville on MNF knows what he's talking about' generation. When patently, Neville knows f**k all.

So you could have got two managers, then.

Daviebhigot, I still haven't heard from your solicitor. Why is it taking so long?

Aye, with the downturn in the Irish economy you would think his solicitor be champing at the bit for work...

Archived