Hibernian FC- European assault

Cheers. I assume there won't be any problems getting tickets for either leg.

Depends tbh. It'll defo sell out because it's the first competitive game since the final but it depends how they sell. I didn't think their would be a problem getting tickets for the Hibs hearts replay and I had to queue for 2 and a half hours and it was sold out within 2 days.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends tbh. It'll defo sell out because it's the first competitive game since the final but it depends how they sell. I didn't think their would be a problem getting tickets for the Hibs hearts replay and I had to queue for 2 and a half hours and it was sold out within 2 days.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. We're 3 ties away from the group stage and this really isn't that big of a draw for Hibs fans. Had it been the play-off round, it would be a stick-on sell-out. Plus, we've been given a shit draw, Brondby have some great players and will probably pump us.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. We're 3 ties away from the group stage and this really isn't that big of a draw for Hibs fans. Had it been the play-off round, it would be a stick-on sell-out. Plus, we've been given a shit draw, Brondby have some great players and will probably pump us.

We sold out the Malmo game and we were 2-0 down from the first leg so I don't see why we wouldn't sell out with a better team than then? Had a look on a few of the Brondby pages and they seem to think they'd bring a very decent support over.

We sold out the Malmo game and we were 2-0 down from the first leg so I don't see why we wouldn't sell out with a better team than then? Had a look on a few of the Brondby pages and they seem to think they'd bring a very decent support over.

We didn't, but a home-end sell-out wasn't far off. I reckon we'll sell the home stands out, but just don't think the south will be full (minus segregation). I hope to be wrong, of course.

We didn't, but a home-end sell-out wasn't far off. I reckon we'll sell the home stands out, but just don't think the south will be full (minus segregation). I hope to be wrong, of course.

Apologies, I was meaning 3 home ends against Malmo and meant the 3 home ends against Brondby. Yeah I can't see us selling out around half of the away end either.

Apologies, I was meaning 3 home ends against Malmo and meant the 3 home ends against Brondby. Yeah I can't see us selling out around half of the away end either.

Malmo only got half the away end. I was in the "home" end in the same stand which wasn't full. 16-17,000 rings a bell tbh.

Hopefully we keep the tie alive going into the second leg. The two previous qualifiers I've been to have an aggregate score of 10-3.

My thinking was that an early goal for Hibs a 0-2 with a big crowd behind them would spook Malmo.......no chance!

My thinking was that an early goal for Hibs a 0-2 with a big crowd behind them would spook Malmo.......no chance!

Aye I never thought 2-0 was the end of the world considering that Malmö side were very good and we were chronic. Fraser Mullen up against Rantie...post-65422-14666362771497_thumb.jpg

Would've loved to have seem big Emile Heskey leading the charge with Jason Cummings against Brondby. The kind of thing I dreamt about seeing as a kid at Easter road.

You'll have to make do with the beetroot farmer ;)

Archived