Hibernian FC- European assault

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be similar to Rosenborg for you I'd imagine? Would've been more confident if we were away from home in the first leg.

Without doing a great amount of investigating, you'd assume so. Rosenborg were easily better than us from what I can remember though.

Brondby to be the third relatively unknown team in a row to beat Hibs, then one of the Old Firm, and then reach the group stages of Champions League, all within a couple of years?

EDIT - Winnable, but seeing where some of their players have come from, they'd probably pump everyone in Scotland bar Celtic.

"Unknown"  :lol:

Aye right enough, Brondby are European heavyweights and the Danish league is shown extensively in Scotland and Lennon will already know his tactics for the game :rolleyes:

EDIT - Nightmare with countries there

EDIT2 - Going for the world record in Most Posts Edited 2016

Almost £5 a pint. Fucking hell

You'll not be having a pint in Edinburgh airport before the flight then?

The Scottish Pub was charging 25DK a pint last year, around £2.50. The dubliner was around £4.50 a pint last week when I was there and the food is tidy

Pure gutted I'll not make it, I love Copenhagen

The flight prices have went radio rental!! I got a flight from Copenhagen to Edinburgh last Friday and it was only £16

f**k paying over £200. Wonder if they will bring the price down.

f**k paying over £200. Wonder if they will bring the price down.

There are booking classes within each class (ie business, premium economy and economy), the cheaper seats within each class go on sale first. As the initial classes are bought up the price is only going to rise and rise. You can hope that a seat is only on 'hold' for now and it will get released once the deal has expired for the person holding the seat.

Otherwise you're only going to pay more because it's pretty obvious Hibs fans will have bought up the cheaper seats earlier today.

Archived