Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

14 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Derry Mathews and Sean from Coronation Street arguing on twitter....

12 hours ago, Meth Damon said:

Aye saw that

Derry does him inside a round imo

Thought this interjection was loltastic.

Screenshot_2016-11-03-23-49-44.png

Edited by kiddy

Even being a full time politician can't stop the GOAT picking up another world title. I'll never complain about another commentary team again after that disgrace 

He was not even the greatest of his own time let alone all time!

He was a shadow of his former self last night. The power, speed and intensity isn't a patch on what it once was.

If he fights Terence Crawford he will get beat as he no longer has the power to stop him and Crawford workfare and distance will take the fight. If Crawford fights orthodox then he willl land his right hand a lot.

6 hours ago, Meth Damon said:

Even being a full time politician can't stop the GOAT picking up another world title. I'll never complain about another commentary team again after that disgrace 

How can anyone that has received an absolute schooling in the ring ever be regarded as the GOAT.

8 hours ago, Meth Damon said:

I've called about 10 boxers GOAT or TBE I'm not being deadly serious :lol: but even a half arsed Manny who's lost a lot of his speed/power is still No 1 in a pretty stacked division.

Genuinely don't think manny is even the best at 147 now , will always watch him as he's one of the most exciting boxers of all time but his flaws are even more evident since he has returned from his sabbatical. Also Crawford picks him off at will these days IMO !

Good result for Magdaleno that was a big step up for him although he still has work to do imo.  Valdez looked vicious again, not just a power puncher he has a nice jab and is going to do well in a tough division by the looks of things.  Would like to see the inevitable passing of the torch fight between Crawford and Pacquiao next, I was impressed with what he did against Bradley but he laboured a bit a the weekend against a pretty one dimensional Vargas.

Cba watching the Shiming fight just now, got the Shobox card from Friday to watch first then I might watch it once I'm done with that.